Looking for region D help

D

doublegobble

I am looking for a little advice on where to go in region D. I have done some research and found an area that looks promising but was hoping I could get a few tips on anywhere I might be missing. Anything will help if possible.
Thanks!

Mangus,

Click on that "single envelope to the right of the person you want to send to. The first icon is a "double envelope" and that is for E-mail.

Very easy to use and fast and PRIVATE.

BRIAN

I am hoping to draw D through the leftover draw. I have been in the area north of the shirley basin on an antelope hunt, but have not been in the unit other than that. Looking for advise on where to start looking.
Thanks,
Jessica

we hunt region D, every year, tuff hunting but we always seem to get out deer, were are you looking at hunting?

Sorry I haven't been on lately. Spent the week camping with the kids and just got back. I will talk with my buddy I am going with to see exactly where we are planning on hunting. I am looking forward to heading out there!

I,m really looking forward to get out there also! Has anyone been scouting recently in region D? Was the winter kill really bad around Saratoga and further south around Encampment?

My buddy bought one through the forest service when we were out there and I just spoke to them the other day and I believe you can order from them over the phone.

Well, I think we figured out a decent spot to go. We will see how things go this year. The guys I hunt with had private land for a lot of years, but lost that as it was sold. They tried Elk hunting last year and had good luck. Couldn't draw an elk this year so trying Muley hunting. I live in iowa and hunt whitetails as much as possible. We will see how that transfers over to muley hunting!

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom