looking for some antelope knowledge

H

Huntnfever

Ok i have a couple questions, hopefully i am not asking too much.. I am looking into buying a leftover antelope tag prefer a any antelope but a doe fawn will do just fine. I can't open any of the game unit maps on my computer. So doesn anyone have the ability to tell me anything from around thremopolis down to the colorado border, unit numbers. I am trying to get my gf into hunting, and havnt shot a antelope since 95...I think its time to get another. Does anyone have any advice? Any units that are semi ok? Not looking for someone to tell me everything they know just cant really make plans without being able to see the hunt numbers....any help is apriciated

47e9fcb352ad748f.jpg

has anyone seen my kittie

If you can go in mid-late October, I would recommend Unit 30. it is about 25 miles east of Casper. Lots of left over buck tags, and there are two hunter management areas that hold lots of antelope, and fairly easy hunting.

If you are interested, shoot me an email.

Scoutdog
[email protected]

My old man had a leftover tag around medicine bow last year.....seemed to be a lot of private land but there was a couple accessible land owner places it seemed like. We rolled into town around 4 pm and was headed back home by 6 with a medeocre 74 incher.

A mediocre 74 incher is a pretty big antelope for here in idaho. I dont know what i am going to do now, i may just buy a pref point and put in for next year just worry about deer elk and antelope here

47e9fcb352ad748f.jpg

Not trying to be an azz or anything, but I really think your biggest concern should be figuring out why your computer can't open those maps.

Got a virus and reinstalled my windows dont have the right disks cause my ex has them with the other computer we had so i have no adobe files..i can look online and go to websites thats about it. A computer isnt that big of a priority for me at this time.

47e9fcb352ad748f.jpg

If you can get online, download adobe reader. You're missing out on a lot of very useful information otherwise.

Thanks for all the responses guys, after a 900 dollar cost of repairing a fuel pump on my truck it looks like all i am doing gonna buy some points i guess....Thanks again and i got the adobe back on at least one computer

47e9fcb352ad748f.jpg

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom