Looking for the Book Cliffs Elk Hunter....

woodruffhunter

Long Time Member
Me and my dad, and a friend, none other than Bobcatbess were camped next to you. You were with your son, and a few friends. You shot a six point bull and drive a Honda 4-wheeler.

I'm sorry that I forgot your name and appreciate you selling me some powder and new primers...

Anyway, you left some items behind at your camp and I'd really like to get them to you. Please send me a PM. I'll ask you a few questions to make sure you are the right person....

How did the hunt go Woody? Sorry I couldn't make it out. Bess is on the back of the milk carton missing persons list. Good to hear he is ok.

Rutnbuck

Hey woody?
His Grandsons MM name is BWO if that helps any?
Ya,How'd the hunt go?
I heard through the GrapeVine the cat's ass was spotted deep in to the Books by a muzz elk hunter,but only going by what I herd.

My name is Black Velvet & proud of it.

Rut:

The hunt went great! Myself as well as my father, were able to walk in the same path with one of the famous, reknowned guides of Altamont. Heck, in 3 days we were able to come up with solutions for all the DWR's issues.

I took a buck that exceeded my expectations. I'm very happy with it. When I get caught up with work, and am back home, I'll post the story/pics.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom