Looks like a little rain in the Gila...

UtahMountainMan

I was just checking the NMSU website where they have the weather stations, looks like a little bit of rain has come in the Gila.

http://weather.nmsu.edu/climate/ws/...ure/0/reference/et/0/daily/units/0/qc/0/graph

Hopefully they get enough to regrow the grasses this year but not enough for severe flooding.

I have a 16a 2nd season archery tag, crossing my fingers the FS opens up some of the closures.

"You sure you know how to skin grizz,
pilgrim?"

We have had some in the area,actually got the ground wet here the last two afternoons. Looks like same today,clouds building early in the day today. Hope fully a good monsoon on way this year.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom