Looney Governor Strikes Again

They're either too ignorant to understand this backwards thinking or they're following the script provided by the overlords.

The only people made safer by this order is the criminals. Now they have less worry of someone shooting them whilst plying their chosen trade.

This is a bad situation. And just shows that the agenda is to slowly chip away at the second ammendment.

What good can come from this? Im pretty worried that we could end up seeing protests throughout nm that could be easily manipulated to turn violent by further antagonism from the ultra libs. Imagine a bunch of preppers marching with open carry, and then SWAT or military tries to stop them……. i mean its nuts that this is where we are at now.

And if no one stands up against it, they win. Its effin messed up.

Does she really think this will really help reduce gang violence? My 1st reaction was to think this was "virtue signaling". However, I shouldn't underestimate the stupidity of MLJ.

This unconstitutional order would have done nothing to stop any of the gang violence. It actually makes it easier for gang members.

Policies that make life difficult for gang members is what will stop gang violence.

Here is a nice quote from a gang member.

"Many of these suspects came from California because “New Mexico was an easy place to live… and be us.” Informants say gang members have said the Land of Enchantment has looser laws and a lower cost of living compared to the Golden State."

Does she really think this will really help reduce gang violence? My 1st reaction was to think this was "virtue signaling". However, I shouldn't underestimate the stupidity of MLJ.

This unconstitutional order would have done nothing to stop any of the gang violence. It actually makes it easier for gang members.

Policies that make life difficult for gang members is what will stop gang violence.

"Many of these suspects came from California because “New Mexico was an easy place to live… and be us.” Informants say gang members have said the Land of Enchantment has looser laws and a lower cost of living compared to the Golden State."
If anything it’s a ploy to encourage gang violence by disarming the law abiding citizens.

This is a bad situation. And just shows that the agenda is to slowly chip away at the second ammendment.

What good can come from this? Im pretty worried that we could end up seeing protests throughout nm that could be easily manipulated to turn violent by further antagonism from the ultra libs. Imagine a bunch of preppers marching with open carry, and then SWAT or military tries to stop them……. i mean its nuts that this is where we are at now.

This is exactly the plan. They want us to have an open shoot out with law enforcement. I know BCSO isn’t enforcing this crap! Looks like APD N STATE TROOPERS have a decision to make!

Sad day in the history of our State. We are the number one news story in every damn news feed. And for all the bad reasons. What a ******* show.

No.

She hopes the noise will drown out her obvious failure.

So some thugs in a car get into a road rage incident with another car. The thugs open fire on innocent people and kill an 11 year old boy. Now New Mexicos liberal woke governor decided that all good honest people in Albuquerque shouldn’t be able to carry a weapon. Isn’t that giving these violent thugs the upper hand by disarming the innocent families they will be robbing and assaulting?

They're either too ignorant to understand this backwards thinking or they're following the script provided by the overlords.

The only people made safer by this order is the criminals. Now they have less worry of someone shooting them whilst plying their chosen trade.
I think the machine is testing the waters here in NM. This is an impeachable offense. the groping governor needs prison.

So some thugs in a car get into a road rage incident with another car. The thugs open fire on innocent people and kill an 11 year old boy. Now New Mexicos liberal woke governor decided that all good honest people in Albuquerque shouldn’t be able to carry a weapon. Isn’t that giving these violent thugs the upper hand by disarming the innocent families they will be robbing and assaulting?
Liberalism...a mental illness

There is a gun rally in old town today at noon

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom