loosing faith in fellow sportsman

Bushmen

so i have waited until this weekend to go out shed hunting and everywhere i went was already grided with four wheeler tracks the only thing i found was a skull with the antlers sawed off. *BUSHMEN*

Do what i had to start doing.. shed hunting where they cannot possibly ride anything. Too steep, cluttered, and in the backwoods. I had to stop going in accessable areas due to that very thing.

yeah i hear you on that and thats what i will have to start doing. its just a shame that we are forced to hike in steep shitty stuff just because someone cant get off the wheeler and hike
*BUSHMEN*

I posted the same thing a few days ago. Some of the places they are gettin their rigs is unreal. Four wheelers with tracks all the way around will climb trees and mow them down too. Pretty soon they will come with x ray machines to scan the area and remotely pick them up so they don't have to get off their lazy no good asses. Can't say much on the forest here cuz they won't restrict them but when he crosses over on my private again there won't be a need to cite him for anything

I hear ya! Drives me crazy to see those guys on 4-wheelers tearing everything to shreds. Not much that can be done about it though.

I came across some atv tracks on a closed road this weekend. The road had been closed for a while and the guys cut the metal/barbed wire fence and rode to the top of the hill (which only gained them about 400 feet elevation). It was on Forest Service land so I called the law enforcement officer. What makes me mad is that the citizens of this country will now have to pay to fix what this guy did, and not him.
The LE guy told me if you happen to catch them in the act and you want to put an end to this crap, take pictures and be willing to testify! I know the DWR and the FS here in S. Utah have ramped up winter range patrols, I have actually seen them out there.
3p2

It hurts my heart when I see ATV tracks in places where there are no roads. In the long run they are shooting themselves along with us in the foot. One day ATV's will be outlawed. fatrooster.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom