Lope unit 92

muzzhunter

Just wondering how everyone did on this hunt. We didn't make it out there until the last weekend and the lopes were very spooked. Saw a couple pretty nice ones, but couldn't seal the deal. Ended up with a 13+ incher that might go 70? Anyone else have better luck? I'm sure someone got to hang their tag on a brute out there.

Muzz,
No help on 92 but I was in 67 the week of Oct. 5. We got a couple of decent ones in the mid 70's but not really what we were looking for. 6 inches of wet snow on top of 6 inches of wet gumbo didn't help. It was tough to even walk any distance in that crap. I was surprised at how tame the goats were. They were herded up and we each got a buck and a doe at under 250 yards. The season had been open since the 19th of Sept so I think they had settled down after the rush. Chip

Ive hunted 92 for the last 2 years. There seemed to be a marked decline in antelope numbers this year compared to last. we hunted the end of september a couple of weeks into the season. Learned afterwards that G and F raised permits by 100. I shot a 13 and a half inch buck since I only had a couple of days to hunt and didn't see as many nice bucks as the previous year

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom