Lost binos at muleshoe

nvbucksnbulls

My brother lost his swarovski 15x56 binos at muleshoe on tuesday night. If anyone found them or knows of someone who did please call Jason @ 702-232-3353
Thank you

I have a friend who lives in Pioche.Every yr after hunting season he goes out and scavenges thru the hunting camps and finds all sorts of neat stuff.Over the yrs he has found a rifle and a couple of pistols that he turned in to the sherrif.After 90 days he got them back because nobody ever reported them missing.I will see if I can pass the word to him.

Jason was parked near the windmill just a few miles off of the 93 so he thinks they may have been left near there! They were in a green swarovski case also.

Ok that helps narrow it down even more.I can picture the area vaguely,and I am sure my friend knows the area well.A green case should stick out like a sore thumb.You never know.I will pass the word along.

>Ok that helps narrow it down
>even more.I can picture the
>area vaguely,and I am sure
>my friend knows the area
>well.A green case should stick
>out like a sore thumb.You
>never know.I will pass the
>word along.

Thank you!

I talked to my friend this evening and asked him to keep a look out for the binocs.Maybe they will turn up.I think I read somewhere that all the high end binocs and spotting scopes have serial #s and the factory would have the original owners info IF they were registered for the warranty when new.

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom