Lost Bino's Idaho unit 55

HUNTER231

LAST EDITED ON Nov-25-19 AT 09:53AM (MST)[p]Lost Swaroviski 10x42 EL November 16
Unit 55 Idaho on Elba Oakley Road any help would be appreciated please call 435-770-8004 work phone. or 208-851-8253 with any information

>Lost Swaroviski 10x42 EL November 16
>
>Unit 55 Idaho on Elba Oakley
>Road any help would be
>appreciated please call 435-770-8004 with
>any information

I am going to ask this for Homer ! Judging by you phone number you are from Utah ? Hope you get your Swaro's back !

Just out of curiosity, why would it matter what state you're from? I already know the answer to this, just figured I'd stir the pot a little. (yes I'm from Utah)

dont matter two shits to me what state but unfortunately the world is full of ignorance some look at non residents as illegal aliens kinda sad these same ignorant people probably dont care what state are solders come from that are out there on the front lines. Last time I checked we were called the UNITED STATES but many forget that.

I guess you two haven't been around here much. ? Go back and check old posts about lost binoculars etc.

I hope you find them, that's gotta make you lose sleep,I have my fingers crossed for ya!!

Your home owners insurance will replace them.....

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

>Your home owners insurance will replace
>them.....
>
>
>
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Homer are you going to leave me hanging here ?

lmao....uh huh....If I were him I'd scratch the utard number and only take calls at night.

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

>lmao....uh huh....If I were him I'd
>scratch the utard number and
>only take calls at night.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

??????????

Update received phone call last night that my Binoculars have been found good to see that there are still some good ones in the world today!!

That's great to hear. Homer acts as if he's never misplaced his tascos while snooping around at the local mall over there in San Francisco or wherever he hangs out.

>Update received phone call last night
>that my Binoculars have been
>found good to see that
>there are still some good
>ones in the world today!!
>

That's Very Good News

i actually knew the guys brother who picked the binos up. we got to talking and he told me the story about his brother finding them and i thought man, if i lost my ELs id be sick. when i saw the post i thought, i wonder. so i sent him a picture of your post and asked if this was where his brother found them. im glad he called you and squared up with you.

"Shoot Straight"

Nice Job Guys!

If I ever Lose My Bushnell's I'm Callin on you!:D

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

Hey correct me if I am wrong but pretty sure at one point or another all of our profiles only showed 5 post's at least until we made our 6th post.

Great news, their are good people in the world...

OMB

There's room for all of God's creatures, right next to the mashed potato's and gravy.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom