Lost horses 45

time2hunt

If you lost your horses in top end of king creek below deer heaven mountain give me a shout and I will throw ya a pin. Saddles still on but no Bridals or halters.
Brian 509-899-0625
I would catch them but glassing across canyon.

If you lost your horses in top end of king creek below deer heaven mountain give me a shout and I will throw ya a pin. Saddles still on but no Bridals or halters.
Brian 509-899-0625
I would catch them but glassing across canyon.
Might not hurt to call the Elmore county sheriff's office, and the IDF&G to see if anybody has reported them missing.

A little rain this morning so we took a little buggy drive and stopped at a horse camp that was about five mile from where I saw the horses last. They were looking for them so we got them pointed in the right direction and was told they found them with in good shape and no injury’s.

We didn’t see anything over 320 ish and a lot broken bulls. Almost everything was still on private. And bedding on north side. The private land access was almost impossible. Due to time constraints and other hunts we took a 5x5 which was an older bull. Did see an interesting little bull that we decided if he came off private we would kill. He was all black rag 5

IMG_1766.jpeg

It’s a way tougher hunt than people realize when they draw it. It’s just not a good unit to access

Congrats. The area is hard to hunt until the big push down around mid nov. Sometimes down early but taking away to late hunts could improve quality.

Congrats. The area is hard to hunt until the big push down around mid nov. Sometimes down early but taking away to late hunts could improve quality.
The late hunts can be pretty good, but then again. Every dude that draws it is in the same spot with the same roads everywhere access. I hunt coyotes a lot in there, see some nice bulls, and never do apply for the tag

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom