Lost Hound

SLIVER

Very Active Member
I found a hound up in the hobble creek/diamond fork area today while riding dirt bikes. Hound wouldn’t let me catch it. It appeared healthy and in good shape. Can’t have been lost too long. Please forward this to anyone who may have lost one. I’ll have them give me a description of the hound and then get them gps coordinates to last known location.
Thanks.
TJ@801-787-6639

Hey SLIVER!

You Just Might Be Getting in to the Hound-Doggin!:D

No Collar?

No Tracking Collar?

You Check the Ears For Tattoo's?

Ya, the hound had a regular collar and a tracker, but I couldn’t catch it to check if it had tags or tattoo’s.

I won’t be getting into hounding anytime soon……….cause I’m a bad dog catcher! Hahah

Excluding ss!

There's only One Thing More Hard Headed than a Hound Dog!

That'd Be the Owner with the Leash in his Hand Trying To Locate & Load That Mutt Back Up!

Let’s look at the real issue here @elkassassin the OP riding off road! That hound wasn’t on a road!
Haha……no it wasn’t SS. We were WAY up there.
813A25D8-FA95-4356-A8CF-9B2779160BC5.png

I'm not on the Gram........ and all these trails are legal single track in the NF. I am an outdoorsman just like you SS, and a dirt bike is one of the fastest ways to see and experience loads of beautiful mountain country while also having fun riding.
I don't approve of the guys who ride off trail and rip up the landscape.

I'm getting no leads on this hound.......... Hope the owner ended up finding it.

))--SLIVER-->

I'm not on the Gram........ and all these trails are legal single track in the NF. I am an outdoorsman just like you SS, and a dirt bike is one of the fastest ways to see and experience loads of beautiful mountain country while also having fun riding.
I don't approve of the guys who ride off trail and rip up the landscape.

I'm getting no leads on this hound.......... Hope the owner ended up finding it.

))--SLIVER-->
Most of the trails you took to get to the location in that pic are legal trails to ride bikes on. The last one however, isn’t. But you certainly aren’t the first to take a bike there or even farther down the ridge. Won’t be the last either.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom