Lost my Spotting Scope Fairview Canyon

cast_n_blast

While coming down Fairview canyon on Friday October 29th, I lost the following items out of my truck.

Pentax spotting scope 20-60X 80mm
Bushnell Range Finder
Pentax Digiscoping Adapter
Pentax camera double
Pentax remote camera cable

All of these items were in a silver metal box.

Please, please return them to me if you found them.

Thanks.

Matt

Haven't been down there, but sure hope you find your stuff! That sucks! Really hope an honest person turns up and returns 'em to ya.

we left wed ,,,,,, if i would have found it you would be in luck,,, hope someone see's this and returns your stuff ,,,, good luck

My scope has been found, thank heavens for honest people in this world!!!

I ran an ad on the local radio station down in Sanpete "KMTI", they do free listing for lost and found items. I received a call tonight from the person that found it. He was going to do the same thing, but heard my ad and gave me a call.

I was shaking and had goose bumps when he told me he had all my items.

Lesson I learned from this, put your name on all your expensive gear, so HONEST people know how to contact you if you are stupid like I was and didn't secure down my camera box.

I will sleep like a puppy tonight.

Reminds me of a while back when that guy posted an ad saying He'd left his wife at a service station & didn't really notice her missing till later that day:D

God is Great!
Life is Good!
And People are Crazy!
I love not acting my age,
Damn I love my NASCAR race,
And Hell yes I love my Truck!

This is what my case looked liked after I got it back.

Thanks again to Hal Livingston for being such an honest person, we need more people like him in this world!!!

NO damage to any of my contents, just the case.

case.JPG

Good on ya Hal!
Its nice to know there are still good people out there!

------------------------------------------------------
"So... Now you got a little taste of what I do...pretty dang exciting, eh?"

dam good peep... wish i could find the owner of the muzz loader we found on the muzz hunt in southern utah.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom