Lost Rangefinder...argh..help!

antlerrick

Very Active Member
I stopped to check a zero on my rifle on Sunday about 11am on the road about 2-3 miles north of Forsyth Reservoir (FS115) after getting a good knock to my gun and I think we set my rangefinder on the ground and left it laying there. I can describe it in detail. If you happen to have found one, or know anyone who did, I would appreciate you notifying me by email or PM..
Thanks
Rick

Will you send me the carrying case & instruction manual?

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Nope! Rode back up to where we used it last and it is nowhere to be found. I guess I'll have to buy another one now before the hunt in a few weeks!
This really sucks

The way my luck has been going this last few months, I'll be lucky to be able to find a stinking spike come the hunt!!!!
LOL

Sorry to hear that Rick. I have a rangefinder your welcome to use if you need. More of a short range bushnell but still ranges to 500 yards I think. Are you coming through salt lake county any time soon? I could meet ya if need be.

I appreciate all the offers of letting me borrow your rangefinders, but I can borrow one down here.. It is just the thought of loosing and having to replace a $400 optic...
If you know what I mean?
Maybe I'll just have to learn to sneak closer to the animals...lol...

That is what homeowners insurance is for rick....call them.

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

I'll have to check it out. The problem is if I make a claim I loose my cashback bonus for the next year. That is about 3X what the rangefinder would cost to replace.
But maybe something like this won't affect it...
Thanks!
Rick

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom