Lost Sako .338

curlybill

I lost my Sako .338 with Redfield scope last Saturday Oct. 15. It fell out of my truck somewhere on Skyline Drive between C Canyon Ridge and Tucker Rest Area or Tucker Rest Area to near intersection of hwy. 89. Reward if found. They were in a grey Gun Guard case. Thank you.

I'm sorry for your loss, But how the heck does a gun fall out of your truck. was it in the back? and why?

Ouch! Sweet elk rifle.

Story time: I backpacked down to a river, after a successful sheep hunt, and promptly left my rifle on the bank and paddled away. I was able to retreive it the next day because it wasn't in the middle of Elk City, Utah.

Sorry man but my guess is you might not get it back.

Zeke

There is an ad on KSL.com in the lost and found section of a rifle in a hard koplin case found in spanish fork canyon area. Not yours is it?

> I lost my Sako
>.338 with Redfield scope last
>Saturday Oct. 15. It fell
>out of my truck somewhere
> on Skyline Drive between
>C Canyon Ridge and Tucker
>Rest Area or Tucker Rest
>Area to near intersection of
>hwy. 89. Reward if found.
> They were in a
>grey Gun Guard case.
>Thank you.

I think you gave too much information...now all someone has to do is read your post, then respond to a found gun ad and tell them "yeah, its a Sako 338 with a Redfield scope and I lost it on Skyline Dr" and the gun is theirs...

It is truly a shame about YOUR gun.

Gotta' give some kudos to the man on KSL, who is trying to find the rightful owner!

Within the shadows, go quietly.

I would rather lose my gun then my dog. Gun in the back dog in the front.. Hands down thats just me.... Sorry to hear about your gun.
My drinking buddies have a hunting problem

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom