Lost Vortex Binoculars Unit 21

born_2_hunt

My buddy got out to unlock the hubs and his binoculars must have fell out right in the county road. They were a set of Vortex Viper 10x50's with Kuiu harness straps still attached.

Lost at the intersection of County Road 28 and Willow Creek road up Cathedral Creek in unit 21 on November 20th.

I believe the folks that must have picked them up were driving a lifted maroon or orange Ford Excursion with an enclosed trailer. They were the only ones around all day and were parked a few hundred feet from where they fell out. They were only on the ground 20 minutes before we figured it out. By the time we got to them the truck had loaded up and rolled out and the binos were gone.

My friend is not well off and this was a very big investment for him and would love to get them back to him.

Call or text 970-319-8219

Thank you.

Hope you recover them, could happen to anyone.

I set a pair of binos down due to nature's call once, in a maze of a brushy meadow over 2 miles wide. Panic set in when I realized I hiked off without them (was in a hurry to be in place before first light). I calmed down and used my GPS to backtrack about a 1/4 mile thru the brushy maze to find them. There was no snow or soft dirt to follow.

Good luck to your friend.

Just by chance. Did you guys contact the regional game officers? Dang, I would like to think that if someone found expensive items of another hunter that they would put in an effort to find you. Hope you get em back

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom