Low life scum

richardjb

To the two numbnuts in the Light Green Stepside Pickup up on Birth Creek road in Hickerson Park on the North Slope of the Unitas in Utah on Saturday, 20 Sept. I watched you pull 2 bags of garbage from the back of your truck and were going to throw them in ditch, until you saw me, you put them in your cab, only to drive a 1/4 mile up the road and threw them out there. I'm sorry I didn't get the plate number, but I will remember your distinct vehicle next time up on the mountain. I picked up your trash and took care of it, to bad I didn't find a reciept in it. Karma WILL get you aholes!

>Lazy SOBs. Thanks for doing
>the right thing.

Probably some chauvinist oaf, incapable of taking care of his garbage or his sammich.

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

If you did not find anything in it with a name or address on it. Tells me they do this often and know how not to get caught by leaving that tell tale evidence in the bag. Thanks for cleaning up after the bums.

RELH

Good detective work. I think you're on to something 1911.

Eel

Nobody goes there anymore. It's too crowded.

join the crowd....try being a property owner on the outskirts of a large urban area...the county code enforcement is as worthless as ##### on a boar too.

"As democracy is perfected, the office of the President represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day, the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be occupied by a downright fool and complete narcissistic moron."
- H.L. Mencken, the Baltimore Evening Sun, July 26, 1920

>>Lazy SOBs. Thanks for doing
>>the right thing.
>
>
>Probably some chauvinist oaf, incapable of
>taking care of his garbage
>or his sammich.

They all live in Northern Utah.

zigger your post reminded me of a problem that my uncle used to have. He owned a vineyard just outside of Delano city limits. Every Tom, #####, & Harry used to drop off their unwanted cats in his vineyard and he was swamped with feral cats around his residence.

He took care of the problem by hiring me and my good buddy to eradicate the cats at 25 cents per cat. Back then, we were teenagers, 22lr ammo was only 50 cents a box of 50 and every cat over 2 was spending money to go to the show with.

After about a week of eradicating cats for him, my Grandmother found out what we were doing and put a stop to it as we were good shots and knocked off a pile of cats. We went to the show about 5 times on the money we made from my Uncle.

If any animal lovers take offense to this, tough $hit, as there was no law against it in the 60's and if there were, statue of limitations have run out several decades ago.

RELH

We've had cats, dogs, trash of allsorts. Plus murder victims cars and bodies. The beautiful Santa Cruz mountains in CA.

>We've had cats, dogs, trash of
>allsorts. Plus murder victims cars
>and bodies. The beautiful
>Santa Cruz mountains in CA.
>

Santa Cruz sure don't sound like it has changed since I've lived there! Lol

>join the crowd....try being a property
>owner on the outskirts of
>a large urban area...the county
>code enforcement is as worthless
>as ##### on a boar
>too.
>
>
>
>
>
>"As democracy is perfected, the office
>of the President represents, more
>and more closely, the inner
>soul of the people.
>On some great and glorious
>day, the plain folks of
>the land will reach their
>heart's desire at last and
>the White House will be
>occupied by a downright fool
>and complete narcissistic moron."
>- H.L. Mencken, the Baltimore
>Evening Sun, July 26, 1920
>

Overton left one empty Corona bottle in the Ranger's cupholder and he will never let it go.

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom