Loyalty point disappeared?

ChubbyTuna

Just checked and I didnt draw my Strip tag. I had max points plus loyalty and hunter ed point. My new points show the extra point from this year but my loyalty point has disappeared.

I'm sure this is just a glitch but wondered if it has happened to anyone else.

I don't know if you did this but if you make a mistake on your application..it breaks the 5 year cycle and you give up your loyalty point. You then have to wait another 5 years to get it back. Hope this isn't the issue!

They haven't updated them yet. Took a few days with elk/antelope too. Don't worry to much

I just call em as I see em!

Glad I am not the only one but am still really concerned. When the result page comes up it doesn't even show a bonus point purchased for deer. Sheep app went through just fine and show not drawn.

Happens EVERY year. They do not update bonus points the same time results are out......I'm just sayin

what the heck every time I have checked today I get a message the the page is down for maintenance....how you get through????

yeah, me too. my deer loyalty was there a few days ago, now it's gone. I've never missed an application year.....kinda makes me nervous!

I got my PP for this year so I doubt that I made a mistake on the app. I expect its a glitch since AZ is new to the internet app process. I'm not worried...YET.

My deer loyalty point is gone too but it will show back up. It has taken a long time in the past for points to be updated.

My loyalty point disappeared for both and they were there just a few days ago. I always keep a copy from last years updated points just in case. Funny that they did add to my deer point in the species column already. Most years takes a week or 2. Never had my loyalty disappear before so glad I'm not the only one.

As long as it says not drawn, tag or bonus point, you are good to retain the loyalty point. If there is no record or it says reject, then loyalty point is lost.

Mine too for sheep and deer. However I got 14 points for deer and 20 for sheep. Better draw those tags soon!

Don Martin
Arizona Wildlife Outfitters

LAST EDITED ON Jul-26-12 AT 09:35PM (MST)[p]Mine back also.
Nice Chubby when are you gonna use those Elk points?

I was drawn for 1 of 2 Premium strip tags. Then I see ?dishonored Card?. I get that sick feeling and start to investigate. I learn VISA replaced our cards approximately 1 week after I applied on May 23rd, I believe. VISA said they replaced the card due to a merchant that had reportedly comprised accounts. So they replaced the cards and sent out new cards. The cards arrived and seemed to be replacement cards only. I contact G&F to learn they really could care less with what occurred and simply said too bad. I must say the Kingman office was great and they are saints. I explained they took my $7.50 and was told that is your application fee and I have no recourse. Then for the kicker she tells me I lose my loyalty point for 5 years. I asked if I could take this to the Commission and was told yes but ?good luck?.
I would like to know if this has happened to others and if they did speak to the Commission and explain. I'm a Lifetime License holder as is my son who also suffered the same fate. I have all the copies of the applications and my history of applying. I would like to believe common since would prevail. Let me end with I don't believe I should receive the tag but I do believe my Loyalty point should not be lost for 5 years.

I know it is brutal. But AZ is a complete stickler on proper applications and rejecting those not. That is common knowledge. As a max points deer and who wants a desert sheep tag more than anything nonresident, I feel my best chances to stay that way or draw a tag is to send in a paper application early in the application period. I don't trust cards with the rejection policy AZ has. That is why I sent in paper early. You can see the check post in time to do something about it...

Still... Sorry to hear that :(

LAST EDITED ON Jul-28-12 AT 09:07AM (MST)[p]"I learn VISA replaced our cards approximately 1 week after I applied on May 23rd, I believe."

And therein lies the problem.

I got my elk app rejected a couple years back because I some how wrote a 2 at the very end instead of a 5...yes that makes 3 CENTS short so i also lost my loyalty point. They will tell you its wrong you can appeal in person or writing, good luck, they make no exceptions.

I got my replacement Visa as well after I applied. I immediately reviewed what applications were still "in the mix". I then updated my card info on those that were still not drawn. AZ is an easy one to switch online. No problems here.

The AZ commission is merciless. Just ask Cabela's, what happened a few years ago on 500+ elk applications that got tossed!

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom