LUCKY EXPO DRAWS

huntinguy

Guys the lucky draw post from earlier has been left with some great, promising stories of either hunters or their buddies that have been to say the least- real lucky.

Now I know that some people feel negatively about the expo tags and if the money earned does not go to help out the wildlife here in Utah, as some have said, then I'm not a fan either. That being said I have put down some dough the last couple of years with no results. But what about the people that drew a coveted tag? Any cool stories? I heard about a guy that drew a Pauns deer tag and he got a killer buck. Others?

Here's my Wasatch Sept Rifle Bull. Awesome hunt, lots of broken up bulls but a truely fantastic hunt.

1262vertical_side_shot.jpg

I posted my story a few years back. However, I can't find. Like I said in another thread, I drew a Henry's Bison tag. It truly was one of the best hunts I have ever been on. It far exceeded my expectations!

I would love to hunt there again! That is one amazing place!!

I know the guy who drew the Dirty Devil desert sheep tag at the Expo this year. Super nice guy and a hard hunter. I ( I mean he) took a really nice ram. Maybe I ( I mean he) will draw another sheep tag this year!!! Heres a pic.

994735580015.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom