Lucky me.....

fishon

Very Active Member
So I apply for 1 of the 2 best untis in Nevada for Antelope not really trying to draw and WAALAA, unit 32 Antelope for me. Guess the end of August 1st of September will be an EXTRA bonus this year.....

Tony Abbott

LAST EDITED ON May-28-10 AT 08:22PM (MST)[p]>So I apply for 1 of
>the 2 best untis in
>Nevada for Antelope not really
>trying to draw and WAALAA,
>unit 32 Antelope for me.
>Guess the end of August
>1st of September will be
>an EXTRA bonus this year.....
>
>
>
>Tony Abbott

Nope. Been listening too much to Garth? Garth don't spend much time researching goats.......only elk, sheep, and muleys......the high dollar animules. Also, his dudes follow him.......and he then gets more positive input on "his" top units........and then second rated units seem to fall further. Good stuff.....if you learn to adopt the "anti Carter" philosophy. Sorry to have to enlighten you about the harsh realities of life, T.

032=one of the top half dozen or maybe 8 or so.....but not top deuce. Neat country, tho.

Sounds fishy to me..I think You might have some kinda scam going to get that tag. How many points did you have to draw it?

Tony-

Congratulations and good luck!

Hawkeye

Browning A-Bolt 300 Win Mag
Winchester Apex .50 Cal
Mathews Drenalin LD

Congrats that is a good tag to have with quality animals. It is were the old state record comes from.

Cool stuff Tony. I'll bet you do great.

TwoDogs - Please don't be a jerk. Sometimes is OK to just keep your opinion to yourself. OK...Thank you.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom