Lujan Griffin says they gotta go

RoughCountry

LAST EDITED ON Mar-26-19 AT 08:45AM (MST)[p]The liberal governor has called for the entire N.M. game commission to resign . You know once she gets all here liberal commissioners set we will have big changes in N.M. and from what I've seen so far it wound be good. I would bet things like lion hunting will be a thing of the past. Just the start of things. Who here really voted for her and why ? .... I wouldn't admit it either....Gov. Grisham not Griffin....

" Who here really voted for her and why ? ...."

Because New Mexico 'hunters' want to have their hunting curtailed and eliminated.

(but not me!!!)

they have taken such a large bite out of the non resident there is nothing left to eat but residents.Nothing against nm they treat non res in ca. a lot worse but we have the same voters.Hopefully you wont lose much more than lead.

Alright I haven't posted on here in a long time. But ##### Grisham and anything she stands for. She is a piece of ##### and I did not vote for that #####. She is a worthless piece of democrat l, liberal ##### and one day when she gets what's coming I can't say I'll be sad.

All trapping on Public Land - gone.

Lion and bear hunting via dogs - gone.

Any hunting in any wolf areas now will require special licensing and registering fired bullets from rifles.

Rifle serial number must be recorded on applications for any legal weapon hunts.

Only non-lead ammo can be used.

Anti/non-hunter preferences come first, you as a hunter need to make way.

Let's see, what else? Maybe nothing big other than outfitters may not get special treatment anymore.

Who knows what will it will not happen...

As a given , pretty much every new governor takes office and then appoints their staff, almost never retaining prior governors people so this isn't unexpected or new....Not to mention the old out going commission was very much in a need of an over haul, just look at the private land antelope and elk authorizations....Also the "chair" of the out going commission Paul Kienzle was always pre occupied with his law practice than he was for commission meetings.I attended 3 meetings last year and the first one this year and Paul would continuously take personal phone calls on his cell phone .If he was a chair and the the commission board and the people he was to represent were to take him serious , than he should have at least had in enough self respect to be attentive during the meetings.A couple commissioners were also aware of Kienzle always walking out of meetings......It was time for a cleaning....
Now , the above post states there are no dogs allowed for bear/cat hunts , THIS IS NOT TRUE!!! Dogs are still legal to be used outside of September 1-24.Also , no rifle serial numbers need to be registered ANYWHERE for any weapons hunts....This is straight up bull crap....debate , discuss and respectfully disagree, but for crying out loud be honest....

>As a given , pretty much
>every new governor takes office
>and then appoints their staff,
>almost never retaining prior governors
>people so this isn't unexpected
>or new....Not to mention the
>old out going commission was
>very much in a need
>of an over haul, just
>look at the private land
>antelope and elk authorizations....Also the
>"chair" of the out going
>commission Paul Kienzle was always
>pre occupied with his law
>practice than he was for
>commission meetings.I attended 3 meetings
>last year and the first
>one this year and Paul
>would continuously take personal phone
>calls on his cell phone
>.If he was a chair
>and the the commission board
>and the people he was
>to represent were to take
>him serious , than he
>should have at least had
>in enough self respect to
>be attentive during the meetings.A
>couple commissioners were also aware
>of Kienzle always walking out
>of meetings......It was time for
>a cleaning....
>Now , the above post states
>there are no dogs allowed
>for bear/cat hunts , THIS
>IS NOT TRUE!!! Dogs are
>still legal to be used
>outside of September 1-24.Also ,
>no rifle serial numbers need
>to be registered ANYWHERE for
>any weapons hunts....This is straight
>up bull crap....debate , discuss
>and respectfully disagree, but for
>crying out loud be honest....
>

I think he was saying expect those kind of changes, not that they are current regulations.

"I think he was saying expect those kind of changes, not that they are current regulations."

That is exactly what I was saying, don't be surprised to see something like that IN THE FUTURE with the gov'r we have. Once again, a forum poster did not read the post or even ask for clarification but assumed I believed what I wrote to be true.

And like what I also said, who knows what may or may not happen, maybe nothing and maybe something.

But to trust her based on her agenda is misplaced hope...

>Alright I haven't posted on here
>in a long time. But
>##### Grisham and anything she
>stands for. She is a
>piece of ##### and I
>did not vote for that
>#####. She is a worthless
>piece of democrat l, liberal
>##### and one day when
>she gets what's coming I
>can't say I'll be sad.
>

Holy moly! Thought I was looking at one of my posts from the past???! Now you know shits real when you piss this guy off!

I agree100% liberalism is consuming our state! It's going to hit the fan guy! Soon!

I don't like ANYTHING at all about her or her wanna be liberal ways . The Nancy Palosi of New Mexico . The bad thing is liberals have no common sense and don't know it. NM has always been a great state to hunt in. I really hope they don't destroy it. LO tag system doesn't bother me, outfitters don't bother me, not drawing every year doesn't bother me but......liberals damn sure do.

The left will go after hunting, gun rights and outdoor rights a little at a time. This is to pander to the crazy leftists in Santa Fe and Albuquerque that want hunting ended. Guarantee it.

Never ever give an inch. Any hunters that do are the worse enemies that we have. NMWF has proven to fall in that group. Work locally to get conservative minded representation, and then at first opportunity get that communist out of the Governors house.

But those crazy leftists in SF and Abq are underestimating one thing. Coyote, Youngsville, Espanola, TA, and all of the other little villages and towns around the state that will continue to do what they do.

So, when those citizens "comply", so will I. Good luck with that...

Sorry, but I disagree. No matter how bad they are, none of them should resign. That b####'s appointees would be much worse. Make her fire them. Hopefully the rest of NM wakes up and limits the b#### to1 term.

She is only doing the bidding of those that put her in office. It is not just the sheep of NM to blame, most of them are not smart enough to realize what is going on in the grand scheme of things. She has to push the agenda that is the cancer of the USA.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-28-19 AT 09:53PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Mar-28-19 AT 09:52?PM (MST)

I wonder how many Norte?o dems that hunt voted for her because they have always voted D? Maybe next time they won't vote party line.

Last time I hunted up there I didn't see to many people worried any about game laws. Not sure if they even knew there was such a thing.

We had an awesome group of people on the commission! They always looked out for the best interest of NM! I want to send a huge thank you out to them!!

>LAST EDITED ON Mar-28-19
>AT 09:53?PM (MST)

>
>LAST EDITED ON Mar-28-19
>AT 09:52?PM (MST)

>
>I wonder how many Norte?o dems
>that hunt voted for her
>because they have always voted
>D? Maybe next time
>they won't vote party line.
>

Are you talking about the same Norteno people that say ?you don't need tags where I hunt.? I don't think the game commission, or regulation changes effect them a lot.

>Are you talking about the same
>Norteno people that say ?you
>don't need tags where I
>hunt.? I don't think the
>game commission, or regulation changes
>effect them a lot.

Nor would game laws really be enforced...

LAST EDITED ON Mar-30-19 AT 01:08PM (MST)[p]No, the other Norte?o?s. The ones that are part of the great wildlife federation.

And now there is another big push to bring the film making industry to the Four Corners region.

Not good. Along with it comes the stupidity and liberalism of hollywood. I don't want the likes of george clooney going there and changing the cultural philosophy...

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom