lumenok

M

manny15

anybody use these on your arrows, pro's con's, i'm gonna start bow hunting again this year in a long time, so really outta the lop here any info would be appreciated...thanks Mznny

they are very cool,easy to follow and find after the shot..
they are illegal in idaho, dont know about other states though..

LAST EDITED ON Mar-24-07 AT 05:19PM (MST)[p]Some States don't allow electronic devices on a Bow or Arrow!!! Also neither does Pope and Young!!! Illegal in WA.and OR. too!!! Good Luck

I shoot trad gear ,sometimes at night i will set up a glow stick
and shoot at it,, sure does help with instinctive shooting..
the lumenok alows me to find my arrows if i miss my backstop..
also i put a little pheasant scent on my fletch, if i cant find it my shorthair will always come through for me..

I love them. They take the doubt out of where you hit the animal so you can decide when and how long to wait before tracking.

> I love them. They
>take the doubt out of
>where you hit the animal
>so you can decide when
>and how long to wait
>before tracking.

thats what I thought but apearently the DFG thinks they can be used for poaching?

LAST EDITED ON Apr-01-07 AT 08:05PM (MST)[p] How would you use a lighted knock for poaching?? I think they never thought of lighted knocks when they made the rules, and are only referring to sights and lights to shine with.
I would think you would be hard pressed to find a warden that would even look at your knocks, and for that matter give you a citation for them.
Another reason i use them is I tinker around with amature hunting videos and they really show the arrow path on video. the difference is unreal!

your probably right, I guess I could call 'em up and find out cause I would really like to use them this year...

LAST EDITED ON Apr-03-07 AT 07:48PM (MST)[p]Lets say you shot a Monster Deer just before dark in the hip bone and he ran off with a LIT luminok!!!Do you think you can find him easier? Get the picture? Good Luck

>LAST EDITED ON Apr-03-07
>AT 07:48?PM (MST)

>
>Lets say you shot a Monster
>Deer just before dark in
>the hip bone and he
>ran off with a LIT
>luminok!!!Do you think you can
>find him easier? Get the
>picture? Good Luck

actually I don't?

manny, there is a bowfishing video out that I just got from cabelas and they use the lumenocks quite often in the video. Also at the end of the video they show a segment using lumenocks while shooting deer, turkeys, and a variety of other game. I was very impressed with how you could follow the arrow and could tell where the arrow hit the target. I'm at work and the video is at home so I cannot tell you the name of it but I will get back on here tomorrow night to give you the name. It is a great video and worth the price. These guys are arrowing fish as they jump out of the water. fatrooster.

manny, that video that I talked about in my previous post is called "Extreme Ariel Bowfishing", by "Bracett Outdoors." Check it out. fatrooster.

>manny, that video that I talked
>about in my previous post
>is called "Extreme Ariel Bowfishing",
>by "Bracett Outdoors." Check it
>out. fatrooster.

thanks

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom