Lumenoks?

logslinger

Last year after closely reading the booklet I realized that I could not use my lumenoks in CO. I was wondering what the reasoning for this is? They don't allow you to shoot one second later in the evening but they could help in recovery of a animal shot in the evening. They don't cast a beam of light until you shoot.I know that CO has kept a hard line on the primitive weapons and the definition of such but if you are going to allow a compound bow, carbon arrows, release aid, expandable broadheads then why not my lumenoks. I realize the whole battery thing makes people think that it might make someone take an unethical shot but only a battery in a lighted sight would help in that respect.

If you figure that one out- let me know. It makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

Not recommending anything illegal....but how would they ever know?

"In nature there are neither rewards nor punishments; there are consequences"
Robert Green Ingersoll

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom