M3 Doyle Muzzy For Me!

Aaron

LAST EDITED ON Jun-13-13 AT 10:49AM (MST)[p]Well after not drawing cali my whole life I got a tag. I am pretty happy boy. If anyone out there has some good info on this hunt im all ears. I will spend the whole season up there holding out for a good one if i have to. Thanks

Aaron,
What are ther dates for your Calif M3 hunt? My wife drew the NV late season rifle tag in Unit 15, just across the border from Doyle and I drew the late season hunt in Unit 21, just south of Unit 15. Both our hunts go from Dec 21- Jan 1. Pretty pumped, this will be my first deer hunt ever in December!

015 is way north of the Doyle hunt your 021 is the unit that lays right up side the m-3 hunt,my pal has one of the 021 tags this year all so.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom