Maddglassers Sheep Hunter Featured in Eastmans...

Buxndiverdux

I just got my Eastmans in the mail today out here on the east coast. I open it up and start looking thru the pages and I recognize this hunters face that I recognize holding one beast of a desert ram. I don't know the hunter, but I know Travis. I had just been out there the year before hunting the desert with him and we were talking about the sheep in the area and he always said that there were a few real huge sheep up in those hills. Congrats on the 180" Plamosas Ram to the hunter (Ken Miller) and Travis and Troy Scott of Southwest Hunting Adventures. Nice article. Well done guys! If I ever draw the tag, I know who I'm gonna call.

Thanks Mitch,
I still have not gotten my Eastmans, maybe I should move back east!?

It's a great layout and a great story. I'm surprised there aint any comments.

Where's all the criticism from the guide hateing DIY'ers out there?

I guess nobody can talk crap about a guide who hunted with spinal meningitis for two days then was hospitalized for three days after after killing a 180" ram in a unit that was supposed to only have rams no bigger than 160"

As long as there's a topic in todays world somebody will ##### about something. Great job Travis!!

180 that's it, come on Travis, I thought you could at least let them grow up, just kidding, great job can't wait to see the write up

>It's a great layout and a
>great story. I'm surprised there
>aint any comments.
>
>Where's all the criticism from the
>guide hateing DIY'ers out there?
>

I think that most guys realize that a desert sheep tag is nothing to take for granted. You are really limiting your chances of success without hiring someone that lives in the area and watches the sheep for fun. There is nothing wrong with doing a sheep hunt DIY. But drawing a sheep tag is tough and most guys want to make the most of it. And for most guys, that means hiring a guide.

2 days after his release from the hospital he helped kill a 172" ram in a unit that urban legend said only had 160" rams at best for it time in present day.

You will get no negative comments from me. That was a great story and a Ram I can only dream of. Way to go Maddglasser.

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom