MAGA goes Middle Eastern

bullskin

Very Active Member
So, now we know that many Arab nations are not reporting on Hamas' responsibility in precipitating the latest conflict. Their citizens believe that Israel's attack on Gaza was unprovoked, despite all of the evidence obvious to the rest of the world, simply because that is what they want to believe. It reminds me of the lies that fueled the Stop the Steal movement that were so easily spread by the internet "news" crowd. Since no amount of accurate information cannot be summarily rejected by the determined conspiracy theorist, there is no hope that Arabs, MAGA or BLMishes will ever accept responsibility for their actions. It will always be someone else's fault.

Last edited:
So, now we know that many Arab nations are not reporting on Hamas' responsibility in precipitating the latest conflict. Their citizens believe that Israel's attack on Gaza was unprovoked, despite all of the evidence obvious to the rest of the world, simply because that is what they want to believe. It reminds me of the lies that fueled the Stop the Steal movement that were so easily spread by the internet "news" crowd. Since no amount of accurate information cannot be summarily rejected by the determined conspiracy theorist, there is no hope that Arabs, MAGA or BLMishes will ever accept responsibility for their actions. It will always be someone else's fault.

Exactly what actions?

Folks who broke into capital are in jail.

Short of that, is having an opinion now illegal?(yes I know it is rapidly becoming so).

You know what's funny, using MAGA as if you think it's an insult to people. As we watch the country spiral, Make America Great Again, sells itself. And, as polling keeps coming out, buyers remorse has really set in.

Can't wait for election denial 2024.

Exactly what actions?

Folks who broke into capital are in jail.

Are you suggesting that the MAGAts who are spending time in jail have "accepted" responsibility for their actions on January 6? The only time I ever heard any of these people apologize to the officers they injured and those whose votes they tried to overturn was once the police had hunted them down and they were found guilty or pled guilty in court. Until then, they ran and hid--same as BLM. And, in the end, they were not convicted for "having an opinion."

I do not know what "responsibility" looks like for your family, but that won't cut it in mine.

As for conservative values, the majority of Americans are desperate to have them back and cannot wait to rid themselves of Biden. I do not know one person who does not want border security, limited government that spends within its means, individual freedoms, etc. But neither do I know anyone credible who believes that Trump can be trusted with the reins of government. It seems the only folks content with that outcome are those who would prefer to bring down government and its institutions, anyway. In the end, America will have two lousy choices, and I will happily criticize those who deny the truth, no matter which side of the aisle they stand.

Last edited:
Are you suggesting that the MAGAts who are spending time in jail have "accepted" responsibility for their actions on January 6? The only time I ever heard any of these people apologize to the officers they injured and those whose votes they tried to overturn was once the police had hunted them down and they were found guilty or pled guilty in court. Until then, they ran and hid--same as BLM. And, in the end, they were not convicted for "having an opinion."

I do not know what "responsibility" looks like for your family, but that won't cut it in mine.

As for conservative values, the majority of Americans are desperate to have them back and cannot wait to rid themselves of Biden. I do not know one person who does not want border security, limited government that spends within its means, individual freedoms, etc. But neither do I know anyone credible who believes that Trump can be trusted with the reins of government. It seems the only folks content with that outcome are those who would prefer to bring down government and its institutions, anyway. In the end, America will have two lousy choices, and I will happily criticize those who deny the truth, no matter which side of the aisle they stand.

Which BLM are in jail?
You realize the vast, vast majority on Jan 6 were charged with trespass right? Not assault, nor anything else.

No. There isn't a bunch of folks ready to return to conservative values. Most of the R party isn't. They talk about it. They send folks like you mailings about "Reagan, God, guns, country, abortion". But they don't do anything. The R had all 3 with Trump. What happened? Nothing. Trump had to fight his own party for border security. Those "principled conservatives" like Ryan and Romney, fought AGAINST border security. Ryan and McConnel didn't cut a single penny from the budget.

The biggest conservative win in 50 years, TRUMP did. After all the fund raising, speeches, more find raising, and more speeches by the Romney, Ryan, Bush, McCain types, the Orange Man, got Roe overturned. And here's the dirty secret. Those "principled" R you talk about, were PISSED. Roe was big money. Gazillions could be raised by "standing against abortion". Then Trump got it killed, and pooofff, gone with it went campaign contributions.

And now here you sit. 2 wars. Runaway inflation. Unemployment rising, headed towards national bankruptcy, 2 million illegals a year, awash in Chinese Fentanyl, and your concern is whether Buffalo hat man is truly sorry?

Last edited:

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom