MAGA Hats Forever

AspenAdventures

Very Active Member
These hats are going to be collectors items. And for good reason. This will be a moment remembered. A moment remembered for many many things. Trump has done fantastic. There are people I know that I just spoke to you this weekend that usually vote Democrat. They couldn't be more pleased with Trump. They were pleased with him trying to help the country in so many ways. His confidence is taken as him being proud. If you take some time and research all the different things he has done off the record to help people and families who are in desperate need. If you talk to his former employees. If you do those things you will find that he is an incredibly generous and helpful person. You might not agree with his politics but that doesn't mean he is a racist. This is a moment much like the civil rights movement. It is going to be remembered as the moment that the conservatives took the country back. In fact it is already remembered that way. And for that reason these hats Will be remembered as the moment the conservatives and the majority of the country got tired of the minority running the show into the ground.

The hats that date back to before the election will be the most desirable. If they have blood stains, the sky is the limit.

This Kiss This Kiss!

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

Was not her claim disputed by several women that were present when it supposedly happen?

RELH

Is it alleged that Trump had a MAGA hat on at the time of the alleged kiss? If so, does anyone know where that hat is now?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom