MAJOR MM POP-UP ANYBODY???

elkassassin

Long Time Member
Twice already today!

Takes the whole MM Page away!

I've X'ed out of it as Quick as I can!

Anybody else seen it?

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Same here.
I x'ed out ASAP also.
It was like an invasion of aliens! Maybe my mind has been taken over because there are only 2 things I can think about and 1 is hunting and the other is..... You know. (Actually nothing has changed so no worries)
Zeke

I've had a big grey screen with something spinning, with a skip this add button. Shown a couple times.

Yelum

Theres logic, and theres women. They don't go together.

I keep getting a big pop-up that says elkassassin got a elk tag. I get out as soon as I see it though......

Eel

NOPE. but It seems I always have to refresh every page/post. A thread will say it has 20 post and as I read I only see 19. so I have to refresh to see the 20th post. I always get a blank page so I have to refresh and refresh. I don't have this problem on any other website

>I keep getting a big pop-up
>that says elkassassin got a
>elk tag. I get out
>as soon as I see
>it though......
>
>Eel

Last time Eel had a major pop up would have been two decades prior to the advent of the internet. Come to think of it, Al Gore may not have been born yet.

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Are you talking about the "Comming at you" thread? I experienced a pop up there too, but I don't see that as a problem...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom