Man shot and killed...at the Temple?

Check the Comments out!

Some of them just blow your mind!

"Couldn't the Cop shoot him in the Leg"?

"Couldn't they shoot him with a Rubber Bullet"?

The list is over 1,000 comments & some of them are real Duzies!

Sounds like one more JOKER sitting around Ticking just waiting to go off to me!

God is Great!
Life is Good!
And People are Crazy!
I love not acting my age,
Damn I love my NASCAR race,
And Hell yes I love my Truck!
And a good BBQ!
I am Medicine And I am Poison!

Wow, right by my home and I never heard anything about it. There are crazy people everywhere. I wonder what was going through his mind?

I'll tell you who it was . . . it was that D@MN Sasquatch!

Ahh he should have shot him more then once. Just to make sure.

("For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast. Ephesians 2:8-9")

His shotty musta not had the compass in the stock and he got lost and wandered over to the church....

Team_UNC

>He obviously isn't a monstermuleys rifle
>hunter cause he would of
>just wounded and lost him.
>Haha

.........LMAO......I love it!

I'll tell you who it was . . . it was that D@MN Sasquatch!

This happened right by my house. The South Jordan PD have had some questionable calls this year.

http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p248/nv_hunter/nevadaanimatedhelmetwd2.gif[/IMG]

NV,

Questionable calls? According to the media....Don't believe all the crap the news says all the time. I can tell you they don't get it right most of the time and they often clip the stories to sensationalize the actuality of what really happens. As a LEO it sickens me to read the comments on this story and see how society views things sometimes. Sad what the world is coming to. This situation could have gotten very ugly very fast. While the ending is tragic, it could have been far worse.

While I'm all for a stroll down town with your favorite shotgun, I expect it will not end well...and when the cops have you at gun point, its prolly a good time to cut ur losses and go ahead and get on the deck..if your sane.

As an aside, nice shot! (anyone seen Manny around the past few days??)

They did the right thing.

I find it funny that the idealistic culture of America condemns police officers for these actions. Yet, if they let him walk and he kills 20 people, they will be suing and wanting police officers to be fired because they let him go that far. People in this country are a joke.

"Go home. The birds are coming"

Maybe he was trying to rid the lawn of some nuissance geese...Hope my next waterfowl experience is better than that.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom