Mange pic?

tayhot

This varmit showed up on my trail camera. I think it's got mange, what do you think? What ever it is, it is one ugly mofo.

5207pict1857.jpg

I got something that looked a little like that on one of my cameras to, but I was thinking it was a chupacabra. I would much rather have that then show up and my camera be gone.

I think I've seen that guy on the back page of the newspaper where they list the criminals...

Man that is spooky. I've heard of things like that but never seen one.I'll bet there was a lot of game in area before that thing showed up.Good luck gettin rid of it.

I saw his pickup near my cams and it looks like the same one I always see in the parking lot at TD's North.

100 percent certain I recognize it from my cameras too, but it was so awful I deleted the pics--didn't want the potential virus on my computer. Based on yours it looks like its condition has gotten even worse.

I know the parents and can say with all sincerity it ain't their fault; they done all they could...

Man oh man. Let's just hope that thing didn't have the chance to breed any females. I'd hate to see those genetics passed on to any offspring. Definitely need to take that guy out next season, or hope he falls prey to a mountain lion this winter.

Well now that's a true head scratcher because I've seen the offspring and despite all the odds they're pretty darn cute and seem pretty sharp.

I think maybe the female suffers from nightingale syndrome and took pity...

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom