Manny 15

J

JDR

Hey bud whats up with the bucks over there, are they rutting yet let us know if you see any action. I would like to know because I am coming through that area on Friday heading to Tule lake to hunt some ducks and Geese and want to check the bucks out as well.Thanks ahead of time.

JDR' the bucks are starting to rut real good now, haven't seen any thing over 32' but still looking...the water is drying up real fast and the deer are staying in the timber..not many deer either.

I was talking to a bio. dude and he said alot of the deer are still up in oregon..go figure...need weather

Thanks for the response I know its dryer than usual and I kinda figured that would affect the deer coming out of Oregon. We are heading for X-2 to video deer so hopefully we see some bruisers.If I get some good photos or video I will post them.Jeff

Manny15 e-mail me at [email protected] the address that is on the profile is old.Also here are a couple of pics of the bucks we saw this weekend when we passed through your area.Jeff
fcfa91dc.jpg
fcfa91c2.jpg

fcfa91fa.jpg

fcfa9195.jpg

fcfa9185.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom