Mansanarez Framed Art on ebay

shelbys

Hey guys, I'm selling some Tom and Mitchell Mansanarez art on ebay right now and thought you might be interested. Last time I didn't post anything on here and I had a few of you say you wish I had so you would have known.

The two prints are "Approaching Storm" by Tom Mansanarez and "Laying Low IV" by Mitchell Mansanarez. One is of a big Mule Deer Buck and the other an Antelope buck.

Let me know if you have any questions.

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?from=R40&_trksid=m37&satitle=mansanarez

Thanks!

Shelby

Thanks. I love Manzanares paintings. I have bought a couple at NWTF banquets...I usually go to them with a painting purchase in mind , my wife usually picks them but you just can't go wrong with any of his prints. I'm actually going to get a few of the three settings in one frame for my office...

Wow! I checked these out on eBay and was amazed by how the price has gone up. But after checking the others that are available, yours are really quite reasonable - especially for artists proofs. I'm going to try to talk my wife into snagging one or both of these, so if someone else wants them, they had better hurry.

Good Luck on the eBay sale. I only looked at the mule deer listing, but would suggest you substitute a better picture showing the entire print. People bidding that much are going to want to see a better view of what they are getting. Take the picture square on and crop out anything outside the frame. Not everybody who might be interested in bidding knows this artist or the quality of his work...you need to show them.

Mark

I only looked at
>the mule deer listing, but
>would suggest you substitute a
>better picture showing the entire
>print.

Did you try clicking on the thumbnails?

Shelby, I really like the lope print, but still gotta send out a check for my goat hunt.

Just think, if I would have skipped the goat hunt I could have picked up your two prints and the Parson set that sold this week (but just barely). ;-)

Thanks for the heads up on the auction.

That Parson set was awesome....but I think I have to agree with your decision to go on the goat hunt! Good luck with that, I'm looking forward to seeing the photos from your hunt.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom