Manti LE muzzleloader tag help

dregulator

LAST EDITED ON Aug-06-19 AT 12:30PM (MST)[p]Hey all I'm new to the forum and somewhat new to hunting. I Have a muzzle loader bull tag for manti. Any tips for locating elk ive had a hard time locating them been on the mountain 4 times now and only got into one herd. Any general tips or tricks would be greatly appreciated.

I killed a deer down there years ago so I wont be much help. One question... do you live in the area? Did you put in for the tag because it was a "good unit"? I am not being mean just curious the thought process behind it when people put in for units and dont really know them - it usually leads to people scrambling trying to find a bull. Best of luck - there are some big bulls down there and I hope you can connect on one!

If you can't find a good bull on that unit, you don't deserve a good bull. Get high and glass into almost any canyon there and you will see bulls.

Bulls will be bugling like crazy, just get on a ridge before daylight, listen for a bugle and then go in the direction of the bugle, simple as that!

>Bulls will be bugling like crazy,
>just get on a ridge
>before daylight, listen for a
>bugle and then go in
>the direction of the bugle,
>simple as that!

^^^^^Do this

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom