Manti unit snow depth?...

ruttinelk393

If anyone can provide an update on snow depths from the current storms it would be appreciated. Likely concentrating on the northern half of the unit. Have a good friend with the Late Bull Elk tag next weekend. Hopefully we turn up a solid bull that made it through all the previous seasons for him. Thanks so much!~R

My neighbor was there for the rifle deer... they pulled out of their spot early and felt fortunate to get out... the vid he showed me had them goin through some deep snow... I hope it helps the late elk tag holders. Good luck.!!

My neighbor was there for the rifle deer... they pulled out of their spot early and felt fortunate to get out... the vid he showed me had them goin through some deep snow... I hope it helps the late elk tag holders. Good luck.!!
Thanks for the update. More on the way for this week I hear. Should be good if we can get to areas to glass and such.

Any of you guys up here seeing much for bucks I’m out here right now with the le muzzy deer tag and it’s been slow at best thought the rut was gunna kick in with the storm this week and it seem to start for a day or so saw couple smaller 3 pointers with does and one good buck pushing does hard then like a light switch it turned off. Hoping weather next week will get it fired up again.

Any of you guys up here seeing much for bucks I’m out here right now with the le muzzy deer tag and it’s been slow at best thought the rut was gunna kick in with the storm this week and it seem to start for a day or so saw couple smaller 3 pointers with does and one good buck pushing does hard then like a light switch it turned off. Hoping weather next week will get it fired up again.
Go lower

I too will also be there on late elk hunt. There is 2 snotels you can google on clear creek on the skyline road. One is 9k showing 10" as of 11-5 the other is 8k and showing 7' as of 11-6

Thanks guys for the info and updates! I would think that amount of snow will move those bulls down some at least. If anyone with the spike tag this week has any intel on good bulls they may run into or heard about, that would be appreciated. Hoping to find a good one for a friend who has yet to kill his first elk. Looking forward to getting out and seeing what we can turn up.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom