mapping hardware (western states)

coues52

I finaly got my cumputer up-dated and I,m looking to buy some hardware (maps for hunting) I use google earth & terra server now.any thoughts? need something "user friendly",lol.~Danny

I have a small equity stake in a Canadian company that I have been told will be coming out with a mapping/GPS service of the United States and breaks the US down into I believe 500 areas and one can purchase one "area" for $10 to download.

The name of the company is Intermap.

Intermap (TSX:IMP) is a preeminent digital mapping company creating uniform high-resolution 3D digital models of the earth's surface. The Company is proactively remapping entire countries and building uniform national databases, called NEXTMap?, consisting of affordably priced elevation data and geometric images of unprecedented accuracy. Demand for NEXTMap? data is growing as new commercial applications emerge within the GIS, engineering, automotive, personal navigation device, insurance risk assessment, oil and gas, hydrology, environmental planning, wireless communications, transportation, aviation and 3D visualization markets.
Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, Intermap employs more than 660 people worldwide, with additional offices in Calgary, Detroit, Jakarta, London, Munich, Ottawa, Prague and Washington D.C. For more information, visit www.Intermap.com.

Dean Parisian
Chippewa Partners
Team Muleys Pro Staff
http://chippewapartners.blogspot.com

Add UsaPhotomaps to your arsenal and drop terra Server. Usa is a user friendly front end to server w/ gps, UTM features. It will down load all the pics and maps to your pc so you can take a laptop along to camp and have the stuff available for evening bainstorming.

Chip,Wade & wapitiBob,thank you for the info.I,m hoping to draw a North slope summit moose tag (ut) this year 15points.Trying to put a plan together.If anyone is willing to share ,? (smile)Any help. This going to a DIY hunt and yes I do live in utah.Thank you guys again,Danny

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom