maps 221-223

R

rackhunter400

I drew the early rifle deer in this unit and I'm a non res, so I'm not real familiar with that country, where can I get some good maps for this area. Thanks for the help

Thanks for the map link Huntut, can never have too many maps. If you guys have any info to hand down another season it would be greatly appreciated, I have the Late Rifle tag.

You can also contact the NDOW office in Ely NV and they will send you maps. I don't remeber what they cost.

Rex
USAF Retired

If you then desire USGS 7.5 min quads for detail (free to download):

http://store.usgs.gov/b2c_usgs/usgs/maplocator/(xcm=r3standardpitrex_prd&layout=6_1_61_48&uiarea=2&ctype=areaDetails&carea=%24ROOT)/.do

The "US topo" recent types are purty, with shaded relief, but seem to lack detail of the earlier (often 1970s) quads. I use the latter, but I'm an old dog.

Good luck; I drew mid cow rifle for the same units

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom