Maps

joesikora

Long Time Member
I'm needed a map(s) for unit 51, I have to have an actual physical map.
What are the best ones to get? I'm wanting one that's up close and personal with smallest of roads etc

As always thanks for your time

Joe

"Sometimes you do things wrong for so long you
think their right" - 2001
"I can't argue with honesty" - 2005
-Joe E Sikora

Joe you can get pretty good unit maps from mytopo.com . They run about 35 bucks but it's the whole unit . The maps I have gotten from them have been pretty accurate .

are you wanting hard copies or do you have access to a computer? I usually hit the NM BLM HUNTING MAPS online and they provide very detail maps of whichever unit you need access to and it actually provides features for water etc. I also use google earth and google maps for comparison then if I need to print I just print the parts that I need. You can also download the maps on a mobile device

Very cool info thanks, and I just found the toprut site too so thanks also. Yes I have laptop when I say I need a hard copy is that I can't use a mobile app. I need it in hand so I can see the larger picture I guess.

JUST A SIDE NOTE. TODAY IS THE 12TH ANNIVERSARY OF ME QUITTING SMOKING! It was one of the hardest things I've ever done

Thanks again for all the great info

Joe

"Sometimes you do things wrong for so long you
think their right" - 2001
"I can't argue with honesty" - 2005
-Joe E Sikora

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom