Maps

whitwell_56

I am trying to find a source for maps that show public/private land ownership. I am trying to research some units and want something that shows access. Any help would be appreciated.

go to mytopo.com. They have hunt unit maps for all of the western states that show boundaries and public / private. You can also make custom enlargements of whatever areas you want that have public / private as well. reasonable priced and great service. GOOD LUCK. Chip

Yup - mytopo maps are really nice. You can buy them for the specific unit you want and they show public/private land in that unit.

Thanks. I am sure I will be needing more help and I always appreciate advice.

I plan on heading to Wyoming next year to chase speed goats. I am just trying to figure out some units that I might want to draw. It will be my first antelope hunt and first hunting trip to Wyoming.

Make sure you buy PPs between 7/1 and 9/30 this summer. Many times one PP will get you a tag when you have no chance at all with none. Antelope Unit 27 is one that I'd look at real hard for a DIY and 1 PP will probably draw that tag. It's mostly public land with a good number of antelope and an occasional good one.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom