Mar-A-Lago got raided by FBI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love that movie. Have to watch the 2010 version every time.

"And here's what I have to say about the ponies!"

08417FBE-8965-4FAE-8A60-E660A96CB9F3.jpeg

It is possible, but I would not put money on it. The FBI would know if Trump had them look into it. Then again the FBI may have looked into it for their own reason. Just like J. Edgar Hoover did keeping dossiers on politicians for use to protect his position as FBI Director. The upper management of the FBI has been corrupt for decades and it all started with Hoover.
RELH

I believe it’s 7500 years old blue. Are you one of those 5,500 year folks?
Ok, my grammar she not so good. I should have said we have people here who think the Earth is ONLY 7500 years old.

I think they said people only live to 350 years.

I wish the thread hadn’t got deleted. I learn so much here. I’m blessed to live in the future.

Ok, my grammar she not so good. I should have said we have people here who think the Earth is ONLY 7500 years old.

I think they said people only live to 350 years.

I wish the thread hadn’t got deleted. I learn so much here. I’m blessed to live in the future.
Naw….. your grammars perfect, just wanted the kids to understand what you meant. I’m a 4.3 billion or so guy. Science. Until they change the spread sheet formula, I’m staying with that. Give or a take a couple billion….. don’t make no difference to me.

That’s probably your dumbest post ever. :ROFLMAO: We have people here who think the earth is 7500 years old.
I'm wondering if any of them will figure out that if Trump had Epstein's list in his hall closet or safe then it would mean Trump has been withholding evidence from prosecutors and the public that would lock up pedophiles and protect children.

I'm wondering if any of them will figure out that if Trump had Epstein's list in his hall closet or safe then it would mean Trump has been withholding evidence from prosecutors and the public that would lock up pedophiles and protect children.
Protect the children from the hair sniffer in chief

You’re over thinking this. A little less thought and a lot more emotion.

Interesting. Begun in opposition to intelligent design being taught in school. Lots of mockery of pop culture religion. I like it. :)

From the Official Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster website:

Pastafarian Prayer​

Our pasta, who art in a colander, draining be your noodles. Thy noodle come, Thy sauce be yum, on top some grated Parmesan. Give us this day, our garlic bread, …and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trample on our lawns. And lead us not into vegetarianism, but deliver us some pizza, for thine is the meatball, the noodle, and the sauce, forever and ever. R’amen.

And another:

Afterlife​

The Pastafarian conception of Heaven includes a beer volcano and a stripper (or sometimes prostitute or Paint stripper) factory.[39] [41]The Pastafarian Hell is similar, except that the beer is stale and the strippers have sexually transmitted diseases.[42]

Last edited:
Interesting. Begun in opposition to intelligent design being taught in school. Lots of mockery of pop culture religion. I like it. :)

From the Official Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster website:

Pastafarian Prayer​

Our pasta, who art in a colander, draining be your noodles. Thy noodle come, Thy sauce be yum, on top some grated Parmesan. Give us this day, our garlic bread, …and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trample on our lawns. And lead us not into vegetarianism, but deliver us some pizza, for thine is the meatball, the noodle, and the sauce, forever and ever. R’amen.

And another:

Afterlife​

The Pastafarian conception of Heaven includes a beer volcano and a stripper (or sometimes prostitute or Paint stripper) factory.[39] [41]The Pastafarian Hell is similar, except that the beer is stale and the strippers have sexually transmitted diseases.[42]

So Wyoming is heaven?

Cmon man! Did the 'prosecutors' subpoena that list from trump? Then how is he with holding it? Obviously no 'prosecutor' is going after the people on 'epsteins list'.

Now turncoat Liz is bad mouthing Republicans because they turned her out. She will be switching political parties if she runs for office again. Dems might just backstab her also.
Could not happen to a more deserving RINO
RELH

Now turncoat Liz is bad mouthing Republicans because they turned her out. She will be switching political parties if she runs for office again. Dems might just backstab her also.
Could not happen to a more deserving RINO
RELH
Ya- as soon as she has no more value to the Dems, they'll toss her like old trash. I can't imagine what she's thinking.

Does anybody really believe this is true?
Sadly there are many here on MM and in the US that believe this among other lies to be true...

The Trump base will hold all of the conflicting 'truths' as equally valid, equally correct, with absolutely zero cognitive dissonance...and will spew contradicting 'evidence' in the same rant without blinking an eye...
"He had no government documents, they were planted, he gave them all back, they were his to bring home, he had no top-secret documents, he declassified them, the deep state is just out to get Trump", etc...

Trump's base likes using the "Firehose of Falsehood" Propaganda Model....

Last edited:
This is why all should be treated equally under the law.
Given the FBI's past treatment of Hillary, Trump and others, it
negates any credibility they may have had otherwise.
At this point the whole deal reeks of political motivations.
FBI needs to be disassembled.

Sadly there are many here on MM and in the US that believe this among other lies to be true...

The Trump base will hold all of the conflicting 'truths' as equally valid, equally correct, with absolutely zero cognitive dissonance...and will spew contradicting 'evidence' in the same rant without blinking an eye...
"He had no government documents, they were planted, he gave them all back, they were his to bring home, he had no top-secret documents, he declassified them, the deep state is just out to get Trump", etc...

Trump's base likes using the "Firehose of Falsehood" Propaganda Model....

Let's see.

One side says the FBI illegally targeted Trump. Proven by actual facts in the last 6 years, including Russiagate.

The other says the FBI would never do such a thing. Pretending they have never seen evidence from Hoover forward(prior to hoover as well) about the FBI brass, and their lawlessness.

So of course, when in doubt, ignore the evidence and follow the narrative?

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2022/aug/23/newly-revealed-memos-undercut-white-house-claims-b/

A newly revealed letter shows that President Biden authorized the National Archives and Records Administration to reject any executive privilege claims that former President Donald Trump might use to stop the Justice Department from accessing classified documents stored at his Mar-a-Lago estate.
Biden wasn't lying.....he has no clue.......I want to know who is running him

Clinton made audio tapes with historian Taylor Branch during his presidency, but he kept them. Interestingly, US District Judge Amy Berman Jackson ruled there was no provision in the Presidential Records Act to force the National Archives to seize records from a former president.
The case recognizes a president’s sweeping power over records.
https://justthenews.com/.../2022-08/memorandum%20opinion.pdf
https://justthenews.com/.../old-case-over-audio-tapes...
A broken link to facebook? (n)

You don’t see the difference between the president’s diary and classified government documents?

Read that wapo article linked above. It talks about “executive privilege against the executive branch”.

Lotsa grasping at straws.

A broken link to facebook? (n)

You don’t see the difference between the president’s diary and classified government documents?

Read that wapo article linked above. It talks about “executive privilege against the executive branch”.

Lotsa grasping at straws.
Nope, try harder to read things which are contrary to your opinion. Searching for the truth is hard on some of you.

This may end up with a violation of Trump's rights under illegal search and seizure and he wins a massive lawsuit against the FBI and Justice Dept. Talk about egg on the face for this Democrat regime.
RELH

This may end up with a violation of Trump's rights under illegal search and seizure and he wins a massive lawsuit against the FBI and Justice Dept. Talk about egg on the face for this Democrat regime.
RELH
He can’t get off the taxpayers teet fast enough for me. But you’re right, he’s the kinda guy who will gladly sue the taxpayers and country he loves.

Nope, try harder to read things which are contrary to your opinion. Searching for the truth is hard on some of you.

Meh….I don’t see the boogie man. Bill Clintons blog isn’t the same as national security stuff to me.

Tell me why I’m wrong.

Clinton lost the nuclear football codes and they were missing for months on end while he was in office, and they covered it up. Lucky China or Russia didn't send us a nuke during his presidency or we would have had no way to respond. Kind of a big deal

Bluehair, it seems you are not familiar with "Case Law" the court decision with Clinton was never appealed and still stands. Funny how the Dept. of Justice argued for Clinton and cut their own throats with Trump. Those orders sign by Bush and Obama will also have a major play into Trump's rights being violated by the FBI and Dept. Of Justice.
Lets face it, Biden's admin. is nothing but a bunch of flaming idiots that are famous for cutting off their nose to spite their own face.
RELH

The judge already told you.
Blah blah blah….it all depends on the definition of presidential records. I don’t think we’re arguing over trumps diary here, but I’m ok waiting to see.

I guess I don’t understand the point you’re trying to make. Are you claiming that the documents recovered by the FBI aren’t covered by the presidential records act because they are personal and private communications outside of the constitutional duties of POTUS?
Bluehair, it seems you are not familiar with "Case Law" the court decision with Clinton was never appealed and still stands. Funny how the Dept. of Justice argued for Clinton and cut their own throats with Trump. Those orders sign by Bush and Obama will also have a major play into Trump's rights being violated by the FBI and Dept. Of Justice.
Lets face it, Biden's admin. is nothing but a bunch of flaming idiots that are famous for cutting off their nose to spite their own face.
RELH
No Bob, I don’t know what case law is. Please read all 27 pages of the Judicial Watch judgement and explain how it works to me. I do agree with your last sentence though.

All I ever wanted to be was plaintiff.

Last edited:
I am not your office lackey. Read it yourself and you might just educate yourself. Good reading comprehension would help you also. Both the court decision and the orders signed by Bush and Obama are clear that the President has the final decision on what they de-classify and take with them. The court decision even states that the National archives does not have the final decision, the President taking the files does.
RELH

I am not your office lackey. Read it yourself and you might just educate yourself. Good reading comprehension would help you also. Both the court decision and the orders signed by Bush and Obama are clear that the President has the final decision on what they de-classify and take with them. The court decision even states that the National archives does not have the final decision, the President taking the files does.
RELH
Well, if all he took with him were his personal records, he should be ok.

But thats not the same as national security documents produced by our government, is it?

From your “case law”:

”Presidential records are defined as those “documentary materials . . . which relate to or have an effect upon the carrying out of the . . . official or ceremonial duties of the President,” 44 U.S.C. § 2201(2), and the statute defines personal records as those materials which do not, id. § 2201(3). Plaintiff’s suggestion that a verbatim recording of the President carrying out his duties “relates to” his carrying out of those duties has some force. But that is not the end of the inquiry. Section 2201(3)(A) goes on to specify that diaries or their functional equivalent, “which are not prepared or utilized for, or circulated or communicated in the course of, transacting Government business” are personal. Id. § 2201(3)(A). So the classification depends not upon what the tapes contain, but what the President prepared them for and what he did with them. Plaintiff has alleged no facts that would suggest that the tapes were circulated to anyone beyond the former President and the historian, or that they were used (as opposed to generated) in the course of transacting official business. More important, as plaintiff acknowledged at the hearing, we lack any information about what President Clinton had in mind:”

Last edited:
Blah blah blah….it all depends on the definition of presidential records. I don’t think we’re arguing over trumps diary here, but I’m ok waiting to see.

I guess I don’t understand the point you’re trying to make. Are you claiming that the documents recovered by the FBI aren’t covered by the presidential records act because they are personal and private communications outside of the constitutional duties of POTUS?

No Bob, I don’t know what case law is. Please read all 27 pages of the Judicial Watch judgement and explain how it works to me. I do agree with your last sentence though.

All I ever wanted to be was plaintiff.
Depends? Is that something Brandon wears?

“It depends on what the meaning of the word ‘is’ is. If the—if he—if ‘is’ means is and never has been, that is not—that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement. … Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true.”​
Bill Clinton

From your “case law”:
”Presidential records are defined as those “documentary materials . . . which relate to or have an effect upon the carrying out of the . . . official or ceremonial duties of the President,”

Well it seems you do lack the ability to comprehend what you are reading. That first paragraph above gives a president the right to remove just about anything that involved his "official duties".

go sit in the corner of the class room and the teacher will help you to understand after the class is dismissed.

RELH

From your “case law”:
”Presidential records are defined as those “documentary materials . . . which relate to or have an effect upon the carrying out of the . . . official or ceremonial duties of the President,”

Well it seems you do lack the ability to comprehend what you are reading. That first paragraph above gives a president the right to remove just about anything that involved his "official duties".

go sit in the corner of the class room and the teacher will help you to understand after the class is dismissed.

RELH
You stuck a period in there where there wasn’t one. The definition goes on to say “,,,,and the statute defines personal records as those that do not, “.

Presidential records are the ones that belong to us. Personal records belong to him.

In spite of your democrat style word games and cheap shots, I see you’re getting there. It just takes a while for some folks.

Last edited:
I was talking to Randy Weaver (I have skills), MLK, and John Lennon the other day, and they were shocked that anyone would dare question the integrity of the FBI.

I decided to head over and talk to Ghillaine Maxwell. I was curious about how she and Epstein managed to have trials, court appearance, etc, without a single leak, yet our DOJ, supposedly dealing in the most secret documents ever, is on the front page of the NY TIMES daily.

I figured I'd ask Kevin Clinesmith, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, or James McCabe about FBI integrity and how dirty Trump is tomorrow, they suggested we meet at J Edgar Hoovers place to discuss it.

I figured I'd wait for the redacted affidavit.

I'm sure the date, followed by 2 pages of blacked out sentences will for sure clear up any suspicion I might have.

On the plus side. I hear 25% of the trillion dollar weapon package we sent to Ukraine is accounted for, and we've caught over 60 dudes on the terror list at our air tight border, so it's really great that we are focused like a laser beam on the real threat to national security, a love letter from Kim Jong Pudgy and a search warrant on suspicion into Trump ketchuping a steak.

Btw, I decided to take out $10k loans for both my 11 yr olds. Thanks to you suckers, I got a Rzr down payment, I,I,I,I mean gee college is expensive.

Bluehair, you still do not get it. Go back to school and redo your reading comprehension. You missed a very important word in that memo. The word is "and" which means it covers both official files and personal files. Are you really that dense, or just trolling for your liberal democrats.

We will discuss this later after the courts rule that the search and seizure was illegal and Trumps sues the crap out of the FBI and Dept. of Justice. The idiots in Biden's admin. just finished insuring that Trump will get elected in 2024 if he runs. I hope he decides to be a "king maker" instead and throws his votes behind someone like DeSantis and they end up with a majority of both houses.

Bottom line you are not worth the effort as most trolls are not worth the time and effort.
RELH

Bluehair, you still do not get it. Go back to school and redo your reading comprehension. You missed a very important word in that memo. The word is "and" which means it covers both official files and personal files. Are you really that dense, or just trolling for your liberal democrats.

We will discuss this later after the courts rule that the search and seizure was illegal and Trumps sues the crap out of the FBI and Dept. of Justice. The idiots in Biden's admin. just finished insuring that Trump will get elected in 2024 if he runs. I hope he decides to be a "king maker" instead and throws his votes behind someone like DeSantis and they end up with a majority of both houses.

Bottom line you are not worth the effort as most trolls are not worth the time and effort.
RELH
You mean the “and” you omitted from your quote? And I included in the correction? That “and”? :ROFLMAO: The ”and” that says BOTH kinds of documents (presidential and personal) are defined by statute? That “and”?:ROFLMAO:

You are correct, time will tell. In the meantime I’m sticking with the former crook-in-chief not having changed his spots.

And if Brandon’s student loan plan weren’t DOA, I would agree completely that it could hurt his chances for re-election. But we don’t need to worry, there’s still time for him to do something else stupid. Same as trump.

And see how I did that without personal insults? It’s not that hard to be civil to the few people who bother to engage you.

Last edited:
All the "nuke materials" & "classified materials" are just a diversion in this whole damn mess. The real Classified documents that they're fighting over are all the ones related to the Russian Collusion mess...........Trump feels the American public is entitled to see what really went on in that fiasco, and he's 100% right! The Dems put classified headers on any document that would reveal just what they did to hide it from the people.

I doubt the democrat party, rinos, and the complicit media could stand the scrutiny the revealing of all the documents would provide.

Imagine how the American public would react to finally being able to see how their entrusted leaders conspired to deceive them and to try to take down a duly elected President.......

.All the fake "show trials, impeachment proceedings, made for TV insurrection events and thousands of hours of ongoing fake news broadcasts..........Couple that with the involvement by our federal law enforcement agencies and our state department's involvement in the conspiracy and you have a real time armageddon to the Washington elites & their minions, with all their plans to control us.

I'd bet it would be the most watched event in US history but in the end the righteous would prevail and the conspirators would suffer their due. I'd even bet some would push for military tribunals to try the conspirators...........don't recall where the constitution gives folks the right to conspire illegally against our government and constitution. Truth is they tried to remove him using illegal means and clearly failed!

Now that would be a real made for TV trial, done for the right reasons, with the conspirators misdeeds being revealed. Imagine the veils of congressional protection are stripped away, so we'd see just how sordid Washington really is. The fact the cabal is using back hoes to try to keep the cover going is proof postive they can't let Trump win.

Trumps not the ONLY guilty party in this, the guys working so hard to maintain the illusion are, and the fact they're still using complicit federal agencies only supports that theory.

The whole thing wreaks of collusion by the conspirators..........in fact the multiple leaks with changing narratives follows the same script we've heard for years, over the whole damn sordid affairs entire history.

That's the bottom line and Trump's sins are minimal compared to the cabals. They tried to take him down for years and yet he prevailed and their false narratives won't stand the sun light when actually exposed for the public to judge for themselves...........Funny how the proof they always promise never materializes and yet Trump keeps slipping the noose. Why does this whole damnmess resemble the way things are handled in totalitarian regimes.

It's also telling in that NONE of the proceedings and all those investigations were done following legal precedent and proper legal guidelines.........WHY? The constitution and our legal system has provisions for removal of the president or any elected official, yet this whole mess has usurped those processes and his rights entirely in the process. WHY? Hmmm

Lets declassify everything and let the cards fall where they may..........at the very least we'd flush more than a few rats off the ship and our little socialist friends might find the light too bright for their liking.

All the "nuke materials" & "classified materials" are just a diversion in this whole damn mess. The real Classified documents that they're fighting over are all the ones related to the Russian Collusion mess...........Trump feels the American public is entitled to see what really went on in that fiasco, and he's 100% right! The Dems put classified headers on any document that would reveal just what they did to hide it from the people.

I doubt the democrat party, rinos, and the complicit media could stand the scrutiny the revealing of all the documents would provide.

Imagine how the American public would react to finally being able to see how their entrusted leaders conspired to deceive them and to try to take down a duly elected President.......

.All the fake "show trials, impeachment proceedings, made for TV insurrection events and thousands of hours of ongoing fake news broadcasts..........Couple that with the involvement by our federal law enforcement agencies and our state department's involvement in the conspiracy and you have a real time armageddon to the Washington elites & their minions, with all their plans to control us.

I'd bet it would be the most watched event in US history but in the end the righteous would prevail and the conspirators would suffer their due. I'd even bet some would push for military tribunals to try the conspirators...........don't recall where the constitution gives folks the right to conspire illegally against our government and constitution. Truth is they tried to remove him using illegal means and clearly failed!

Now that would be a real made for TV trial, done for the right reasons, with the conspirators misdeeds being revealed. Imagine the veils of congressional protection are stripped away, so we'd see just how sordid Washington really is. The fact the cabal is using back hoes to try to keep the cover going is proof postive they can't let Trump win.

Trumps not the ONLY guilty party in this, the guys working so hard to maintain the illusion are, and the fact they're still using complicit federal agencies only supports that theory.

The whole thing wreaks of collusion by the conspirators..........in fact the multiple leaks with changing narratives follows the same script we've heard for years, over the whole damn sordid affairs entire history.

That's the bottom line and Trump's sins are minimal compared to the cabals. They tried to take him down for years and yet he prevailed and their false narratives won't stand the sun light when actually exposed for the public to judge for themselves...........Funny how the proof they always promise never materializes and yet Trump keeps slipping the noose. Why does this whole damnmess resemble the way things are handled in totalitarian regimes.

It's also telling in that NONE of the proceedings and all those investigations were done following legal precedent and proper legal guidelines.........WHY? The constitution and our legal system has provisions for removal of the president or any elected official, yet this whole mess has usurped those processes and his rights entirely in the process. WHY? Hmmm

Lets declassify everything and let the cards fall where they may..........at the very least we'd flush more than a few rats off the ship and our little socialist friends might find the light too bright for their liking.
Well, I’m glad to see you inching toward the “lock ‘em all up“ crowd. Welcome.

In the meantime, some of us “liberals” will just have to keep pointing out the hypocrisy of the “lock her up!” crowd.

I did get a good chuckle from the “put up or shut up” portion if your lecture.:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Why locked? This crap^^^
The “dense” and “go back to school” comments (and often name calling) is where these threads seem to always go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom