Maranda Lambert fans

YELUM

Long Time Member
Anybody see Marnda's new video on CMT? Great song. She even mentions killing the first buck of the season. I watched an interview with her. She stated that she purchased some property for deer and pig hunting and that she loves to hunt. Has cleaned her own deer for several yers. What a girl.

Yelum

Yep,it's official.......I love her!

horsepoop.gif

Absolutely a hottie for sure, but she is extremely stuck up. We had back stage passes to country thunder two years ago when she was in Arizona and she wouldn't talk to us or the radio DJ because we had our kids with us....but that doesn't mean I wouldn't hit it a couple of times.

?We abuse land because we regard it as a commodity belonging to us. When we see land as a community to which we belong, we may begin to use it with love and respect.? Aldo Leopold

but that doesn't
>mean I wouldn't hit it
>a couple of times.
>

Uhhh - maybe that's why she wouldn't talk to you? With your kids there? Come on dude! LOL

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

No, she wouldn't do the interview either with the DJ who is a female nor talk to me or the other people there that had kids because her exact quote was " I cannot stand kids!!Arrgh!" Her manager who is her dad asked people that had kids to leave even if they had passes because Miranda doesn't "do" kids......so be it.

?We abuse land because we regard it as a commodity belonging to us. When we see land as a community to which we belong, we may begin to use it with love and respect.? Aldo Leopold

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom