Marine Electronics Question

M

missinMT

Anybody in WA know where a good marine electronics store is located? Looking for a six pole, sealed rocker switch. It belongs in a bass boat and controls the 12 to 24 volt selection. Any thoughts or store locations would be appreciated.

mercer marine in bellevue has everything i've ever needed for my boat, usually in stock. not sure where you're at but you could probably call them and ask if they ship.
http://www.mercermarine.com/

three rivers marine is also very good, they are an alumaweld and starcraft dealer.
talk to chris in the service dept. that guy's a boat genius.

You can also get most anything through West Marine, they are in most major cities.

Auburn Sports and Marine has allot of stuff as well give them a call and talk to the service people. They might save you a trip.

There are only two types of people - The Hunters and the hunted,
I hunt.
Alchase

LOL Alchase, bought my last boat there, know them well. Tell Largent he owe's me a halibut fishing trip....

I also bought my 13 ft. Smokercraft Alaskan there as well. Since moving to Puyallup last year, I have not been over there. They will be at the Sportsman's show though.

I hunt.
Alchase

The Iboats people are pretty good as well

http://www.iboats.com/

They have one of the best forum setups I have read. Full of good information. I had them dignose my planing issues, and with forum recomendations, I fixed it with some Hydraulic trim tabs.
Great people there.

I hunt.
Alchase

It is only a 13 ft Smokercraft Alaskan, with a 15hp yamaha four stroke, and electonics. I have rigged up for trout and salmon. I have had my eye on a North River for a few months. As soon as the wife gets tired of being cramped while fishing I will suggest the North River, LOL. Actually the Smokercraft Alaskan is a great boat for what I use it for. We go for Kokanee and trout mostly. I am due for a trip to Westport (not with my boat) though.

Dman which did you buy?

I hunt.
Alchase

I first had a Smoker -Stilletto 16' w/ 50 horse Yamaha I bought from them, then we upgraded to a Thunderjet Envoy, still rode a little rough for the wife. Last year we went up to Doug's and traded in the Envoy for a 21' Custom Weld, great boat. ASM are good folks, I played ball with their former lead sales guy Troy.

Sounds sweet, off hwy 167, there is a guy selling North River boats with the 250hp hondas. I know he is there just to tease me as I go past his boats every morning and afternoon commuting to and from work.

I hunt.
Alchase

That's a sweet new location, don't know the name but he is really loading up inventory. My wife yells at me to watch the road every time we drive by there. If I went with an outboard, I would go with a 21'-23' Seahawk with dual outboards.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom