Marketing Idea

NVBighorn

Long Time Member
Here's an idea I had this past week that I'd like your opinion on.

Ever get tired of that annoying "ding ding ding" you have to listen to when you don't buckle your seat belt? I know I do. So heres my plan.

I can buy these on ebay for about $4. I would turn around and repackage them in some flashy wrapping with an elk or deer picture on it. Call it "The Road Hunter Seat Silencer" and turn around and resell them for $19.95 plus shipping. Base model would be grey. Camo version would be $24.99. Custom colors and camo patterns would go up from there. You could even bundle it with a cup holder and a cozy in matching camo for an additional cost.

What do you say?

6672seat_belt.jpg

I would undercut you by offering a better system, utilizing equipment already in place, for 1$.

If you send me $20 and an ebay gift certificate, I promise not to.

I can solve that problem at no money......use the tip of your index finger and push in on the tab inside of buckle and it will stop the "ding, ding, ding".

Just send me $50 bucks and call it even....thank you!

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

>I can solve that problem at
>no money......use the tip of
>your index finger and push
>in on the tab inside
>of buckle and it will
>stop the "ding, ding, ding".
>
>
>Just send me $50 bucks and
>call it even....thank you!
>
>Brian
>http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

Kilo, that may have worked on your '58 station wagon but it doesn't work on my truck.

LAST EDITED ON Sep-17-12 AT 02:53PM (MST)[p]>ding ding ding, is right.yu ding
>bats,,,

+1

NVB you could get $50 if you put a half naked chick and gave it a kinky name .... Like Hunters playmate or something, most men would buy the packaging, without caring what the product was.---Just saying !!!

>>ding ding ding, is right.yu ding
>>bats,,,
>
>
>NVB you could get $50 if
>you put a half naked
>chick and gave it a
>kinky name .... Like Hunters
>playmate or something, most people
>would buy the packaging without
>caring what the product was.---Just
>saying !!!

Awesome idea! Now if just had a picture of someone in a beautiful, seductive pose...

I will ask around, there has to be someone out there that has something like that.... I know what I would use to market to the female hunters. :)

I've already got a Patent on them NVB!
You ever looked in my Rig?
For GAWDS SAKES I quit listening to that 'BINGER' years ago!
I even had a 1911 laugh at them once!

>I've already got a Patent on
>them NVB!
>You ever looked in my Rig?
>
>For GAWDS SAKES I quit listening
>to that 'BINGER' years ago!
>
>I even had a 1911 laugh
>at them once!
>
>
>

One of the many times he's pulled you over?

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

>Isn't it just cheaper (and safer)
>to put on your seat
>belt?

..........or just pull out the noisy bell/buzzer.....?

Some of you are taking life too seriously. Its for ROAD HUNTING you dorks. thats what made it seem funn... oh never mind.

No!
"Not NeverMind"!
I road Hunt sometimes!
I seen a White Toyota on the Blues/SJ this last weekend that Hopefully the Driver was wearing his SeatBelt & not running one of your Anti-Government devices NVB!:D

LAST EDITED ON Sep-17-12 AT 05:52PM (MST)[p]Here's my pet peave. I'm road hunting and out steps a buck from the brush. I shut the truck off, but forget to pull the key out of the ignition. When I open the door to shoot the buck, that damned ding, ding, ding scares the buck away. If the buck is on the drivers side, I just shoot out the window, but if the buck is on the passenger side, I gotta get out.

NVBighorn, you got a fix for that? I tried taping the button on the door jam but the button spring is too strong.

Eel

Roadhunting Utards will snap them up in a heartbeat. Crap! so would those Kali roadhunters.

RELH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom