Mark's Triple Drop Strip Buck

A

ArizonaStripBucks

Here is a pic of Mark Warrington's Archery Strip Buck. The triple drop buck known as "Lefty" was harvested on the third evening of the hunt. He grossed 226 5/8ths A special thanks goes out to Mark and Jeff for trusting us to assist them on their hunt. Jeff is still hunting. We will keep you posted....Thanks

www.arizonastripbucks.com

3694p8210444.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Aug-31-11 AT 03:37PM (MST)[p]That is a very cool buck !!!! Very unique . There is another buck very similar to this one out by kanab creek point

Jeeez! That things a whopper, probably even bigger in person. Ide love to hunt the strip one day but I dont think I can wait that long! Congrats to the hunter on a trophy of a lifetime.

LAST EDITED ON Aug-31-11 AT 11:26PM (MST)[p]LOL!

29885895strip_buck.jpg

That's my buddy Mark.
I've known him since 1980.
We did our first out of state hunt together many moons ago.
He came over to my house jacked that he had drawn that strip tag, along with his buddy Jeff.
Jeff was in pursuit of an even bigger buck.
Have not heard if Jeff scored yet, but will soon.

My Gawd how news travels these days.

LAST EDITED ON Sep-01-11 AT 00:12AM (MST)[p]>LAST EDITED ON Aug-31-11
>AT 11:26?PM (MST)

>
>LOL!
>
>
29885895strip_buck.jpg

>
>That's my buddy Mark.
>I've known him since 1980.
>We did our first out of
>state hunt together many moons
>ago.
>He came over to my house
>jacked that he had drawn
>that strip tag, along with
>his buddy Jeff.
>Jeff was in pursuit of an
>even bigger buck.

Jeff called me Monday and told me what has been going on during the hunt. He is still hunting and was hunting a bigger buck. The buck went knockturnel on him so he has switched bucks. Hunting a huge typical now. Everybody cross your fingers for him. Nobody deserves a huge buck more than Jeff. Congrats to Mark on a phenomenal buck.!!!

LAST EDITED ON Sep-06-11 AT 01:41PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Sep-06-11 AT 01:34?PM (MST)

Jeff and I made it back from the Strip on Monday the 5th. Jeff shot and awesome buck on the 16th morning of the hunt. Matt Schimberg and his guide Devin Beck were Awesome! Jeff hunted a 240"+ trashy pig for a week. That buck eluded Jeff and he switched over to a big heavy 34"-35" typical that seemed to be more predictable. One really heavy rain storm and that big typical didn't show back up to water anywhere. Jeff shot his 195" 5x6 on the third day after relocating to a differant area. He put his time in and really deserved this buck.

Matt Schimberg and his team were outstanding!! Also a big thanks to Tory Brock of Kanab who helped out and stopped by to "check" on us after Matt had left. Tory is one hell of a nice guy!

Go to the Blog on Matt's website for additional photos.

http://arizonastripbucks.blogspot.com/

4092p9040178.jpg

Hey Mark ?

Craig just showed me your pic today on his phone and I knew it had to be here! Congrats on a monster! Looks like you guys had the hunt of a lifetime!

- Ryan Clark

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom