Marriage, Honeymoon, and Elk Hunt Honeymoon!

hunt1

LAST EDITED ON Sep-01-13 AT 11:41PM (MST)[p]Well I'm getting married Saturday then week long honeymoon and returning on the first day of my archery elk hunt in unit 36...so the honeymoon will continue in God's country. Looking forward to September for sure!!! Best of luck everyone!

Make sure you practice your elk calls during your honeymoon.

You could not convince your new wife to have the honeymoon in Ruidoso?

TOO FUNNY! That's exactly how my honeymoon went a couple of years ago. I got married Sept.25 and we guided my mom on a mobility impaired hunt in the Gila the first week of October.
Congratulation on your upcoming nuptials and good luck on the hunt!

Thanks fellas. Already got the archery antelope done and I hoped the September wedding date means that we can celebrate our anniversaries elk hunting! Wishful thinking!!!

Congrats on the marriage and tag.

But you must be a youngster; never get married during hunting season (anniversaries) or have children during hunting season (Birthdays) My daughter's birthday is Sept 20th. Missed her birthday 5 out of 7 years when she was young, and heard about it for many years after, just not from her. But I got married young the first time too. :)

Good luck on both endeavors.

33...took me some time to find the right one. Sharing the outdoors has become an amazing passion/gift to me. Just hoping to keep on the path.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom