Match.com scams?

shotgun1

My buddy just joined Match.com a little while ago. He can't get any local women on there to talk to him but has 2 different smoking hot Russian girls and one from England that say they're in love with him and keeps sending him pictures. I keep telling him it's some type of scam. I even google Russian scams on match.com and it came up with the girls asking for plane ticket money or something like that. He keeps telling me he knows it's a scam but keeps writing these pathetic sappy letters back to them, quite honestly its embarrassing. Does anyone know what type of scams these B!tches are trying to pull? Hell, as far I as know they might even be dudes writing him letters.

LAST EDITED ON Nov-11-12 AT 09:36PM (MST)[p]them "dude's" might like there puzzy on a stick:)

"keep the wind in your face and the sun at your back"

You're buddy huh?.....lol

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

It's probably dudes. When I was using the site, I got lots of scammers wanting to chat. They usually stand out like a sore thumb, cause there's usually just one pic of them on there and they're smoking hot and can't spell at all.
BUT, I dated one chick for a couple months and at first I thought maybe she was a scammer. She wasn't, just a sweet, cute, depressed nut.

You'll know if your friend is an idiot if he sends them a thousand dollars so that they can come visit him. ha ha ha

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

the way to get the local women to talk to him is for him to post how much money he makes in a year....but tell him to post in the 6 figure range and see what happens. I bet he cant keep them away when he does that!! Know a guy who did that and the women were lined up!

I believe it's called Pimpin!

Wisz = Future Recipient of a Phone Call....LMMFAO!
15" Bases?
30" 5ths?
Missing 450" Bull!
The next 4 years is Slicks Fault,again,GEEZUS!
GOOD GAWD A MIGHTY!

We got Insider Trading!

And Computer Dating!

But I ain't never goin for that!

Ain't No Machine Pickin out My Queen!

Cuzz they may not have all the Facts!

As Hank Jr Once said!:D

15" Bases?
30" 5ths?
Missing 450" Bull!
GOOD GAWD A MIGHTY!

Imagine the wheeler needed to haul her around to your hunting spots elkassassin... :)
If you look close at her cankles it looks like the tires been rubbing there, might want to get some extend a fenders for her...

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer? See Zeke for prime example....

>Imagine the wheeler needed to haul
>her around to your hunting
>spots elkassassin... :)
>If you look close at her
>cankles it looks like the
>tires been rubbing there, might
>want to get some extend
>a fenders for her...

Well mntman!

There are Advantages of owning just a lil ole PISSCUTTER 500 H.O. POLARIS!:D

It won't Haul that Ass!

You Guys want me to blow the Rear-End Clear out?

And ZIGGER!

Don't know who the Hell you are?

You've got 45 Posts to your name & 46 of them have been Rude & Crude!

Always a One Liner type a deal too!

I'm Tired of your Bulllsshitt!

I'll Alert you & you'll become one more Prick on Fondlers Sshit List!

>
>Mntman
>
>"Hunting is where you prove yourself"
>
>
>
>Let me guess, you drive a
>1 ton with oak trees
>for smoke stacks, 12" lift
>kit and 40" tires to
>pull a single place lawn
>mower trailer? See Zeke for
>prime example....

15" Bases?
30" 5ths?
Missing 450" Bull!
GOOD GAWD A MIGHTY!

Not positive but I think Zim has done ok on these sites.

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

OK ZIGGER!

Now you're at 48 Posts with 49 of them being Rude & Crude!

You're definately on Fondlers Prick List now!

Wisz was a Hell of a Sport this year even if He did tell the UDWR to F-Off during the Phone Call!:D
15" Bases?
30" 5ths?
Missing 450" Bull!
GOOD GAWD A MIGHTY!

Not sure why D13er didn't post up on this one but I think it's either I am or I'm unless of course you're a f'n Muslim.

>I'am married you jackasses.

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

**UPDATE**

So Olga, yea that's right her name is Olga, is starting to bait the hook. She says how much she is in love with my friend and can't live without him. She says she so badly wants to come to America to see him but can't afford to come. Hint hint, and proceeded to name off a list of things she would need money for in order to come. She sends him e-mails and pictures of herself everyday supposedly from a library computer because she can't afford to buy one of her own. How she can send pictures from a library computer is beyond me, i guess there could be a way.

BTW, the other Russian b!tch's name is Katarina and I can't remember what the one from Englands name is.

>We got Insider Trading!
>
>And Computer Dating!
>
>But I ain't never goin for
>that!
>
>Ain't No Machine Pickin out My
>Queen!
>
>Cuzz they may not have all
>the Facts!
>
>As Hank Jr Once said!:D
>
>Wisz = Future Recipient of a
>Phone Call....LMMFAO!
>15" Bases?
>30" 5ths?
>Missing 450" Bull!
>The next 4 years is Slicks
>Fault,again,GEEZUS!
>GOOD GAWD A MIGHTY!

You want to pick out your own "QUEEN" huh? I always knew it!

Ok I know I am going to catch Shiz but I did well on Match. I started on the site in May of this year. I dated probably 35 women that were all local Utah girls. It even gives you the option to weed out LDS girls! In the end of June I met the girl im with now. Shes great! She is a dental hygenist and a personal trainer. Owns her own home and is drop dead pretttty! I think your "BUDDY" has set his search radius a little to far from home.

nv_hunter,

35 in less than two months? Did you get frequent fryer points?

Do you have pictures of the other 34?

I'm Warnin you NVB!

These Church Girls are Ready & Waitin!

Just ask nv_hunter!

Wisz was a Hell of a Sport this year even if He did tell the UDWR to F-Off during the Phone Call!:D
15" Bases?
30" 5ths?
Missing 450" Bull!
GOOD GAWD A MIGHTY!

>Thank the Lord I am married.
> If I had to
>use a computer to date
>nowdays I'd be screwed.

I hear ya! I was once married, maybe twice. The screwing does drop off a bit after the vows. I don't see the downside you mention of computer dating and getting a little? Most guys would welcome the idea, not you?

Just razzin ya but ya set yourself up!! LOL :)

Hey RUGSTER?

Gonna be a #3 anytime soon?:D:D:D

15" Bases?
30" 5ths?
Missing 450" Bull!
GOOD GAWD A MIGHTY!

Now Now RUGSTER!

That wasn't a little NO!:D

15" Bases?
30" 5ths?
Missing 450" Bull!
GOOD GAWD A MIGHTY!

It is true! I dated a lot of girls and all were very good looking. Match.com works but I liked Eharmony better because you have to pay to be on it. That weeds out the drugy crack heads.

Here is the only PG-13 rated video I have of an ex. Enjoy!
http://youtu.be/aFJICQunuxs

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom