Matchification!

Squirrel

E-pointer you're gonna love this, I spent 3 hrs thrashing the hill yesterday looking for my wife's match- see finally thread- but got 0, all I got was Topaz brought me an old one when I was on my way back to the truck. Went hiking like hell for turkeys this morning and almost didn't go back out but the hairy kids needed to get out and run so what better to do than go to look for the mate. 100 yards from the truck Topaz showed me this one which when I glassed it (he wouldn't fetch it up) I thought it might be the one. But no it was "catch 22" my name for the big non-typ.
e7ld8p.jpg

1j9r9f.jpg

This is him in the background, behind the one my wife got half of the other day.
35l9iqs.jpg

Then about 50 yards later he found me this one to round out the set.
2iiyg7s.jpg

This was a mate to the one I found 3 days ago, I badly misjudged this ones' score when seen on the hoof, point length was lacking and all that trash got my calibrated eyeball out of whack!! 85-1/4 and 89- was his tape stats.

The good news is now there are 2 honker horns in the draw that still need found, wanna go e-pointer??

I'm jealous! Lol, congrats on finding the nontypical side and part of Catch 22's set. What state are you in? I forgot. fatrooster.

Congrats on the finds!!!......qaiting for the pics to download it looked like our place...one of our horse trailers is is just yours...wood stacked along the fence ect, ect. HEHEHE

atta boy squirrel!! I was waiting impatiently for your last two posts.... Those are some awesome sheds, good luck on matching them up.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom