Mauser M18 anyone got or shot one

Got a 6.5 PRC from europtic a couple of years ago. Very similar design to the Sauer 100. Both good accurate rifles. The sauer appears a bit more polished but both use the same mags, and both have the same trigger and safety set up.

The detachable mags are the best examples I own, tikka is good too, but the M18 is double/staggered stack.

Well worth the $480 I paid at the time.

Awesome guns! Have two: one in .308 and another in 6.5 creedmoor. Excellent accuracy in both over a variety of factory ammo. They aren't going to win any beauty contests, they are rather plain looking. Very functional and they handle well in the field. They shoot better than most of my higher-end rifles and are a great value! Highly recommend them!

I picked up a 6.5 creedmoor and really like it. For around 500 bucks, nice trigger, shoots good, nice double stack magazine and a solid stock. After I picked it up, I later picked up my TC compass and thought the action screws were loose cause the stock flexed so much

well I had my 6.5 creedmoor out and shot a 3 shot group at 3.6" at 452 yards, in the X ring, so i was happy with that. ce61

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom