Max Non-Res Points-102?

B

bbcopedog

I have maximum non resident points for deer and I am curious as to the the recent success of 102. I would be very happy to get a buck in the 170-180 range and of course bigger wouldn't hurt my feelings. Is Unit 102 still producing quality bucks or should I wait awhile? Appreciate any advice, Thanks.

There are deer of that quality in 102,but they're not behind every tree.It has been Garth's top pick for the last 3 years,so the odds will be about the same-crappy.

There are quality deer in 102 just spend more time glassing and hunting one particular area then just driving all over the unit. Spend time glassing and you will find a big buck. Garth Carters Huntin Fool is a joke. I used to be a subscriber. I read there top picks for wyoming and it makes me wonder if they have even been to these areas or to wyoming for that matter. There are areas in wyoming that have produced bigger deer and elk and aren't even mentioned. There information is a bunch of crap.

I wish garth a some very bad luck!
he ruined 102!
here about his RAM?
4a2c3c3419e430ad.jpg

rackmaster

>I wish garth a some very
>bad luck!
>he ruined 102!
>here about his RAM?
>
4a2c3c3419e430ad.jpg

>
>rackmaster

i dont want to get any rumors started and i appologize for getting off subject, but are there any new facts on the ram issue?

Travis
www.RidgelineOutdoors.com
Blacks-Creek Packs Dealer

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom