Max Weighted Preference Points

wymoosehunter

Can someone tell me what the maximum number of weighted PP's a person can have. I began applying in 1998 or 1999 when I first moved to Colorado and think that I am at max with 3 PP and 9 weighted PP after the 2010 draw.
However, when I put 12 PP in the Hunt Draw Odds on Monstermuleys.com, I end up being one short of the maximum listed.
If you know definitely, I sure would like to know.
Thanks,
WyMo

Max going in this year is 3 preference plus 10 weighted. So the hunt draw odds must total them.. It isn't essential to be in the top pool, but the higher number (weighted points plus one) they divide by, the lower your random number will be.

Elmer,
Thanks for popping my balloon. I thought I had max. Well, so be it. I know it has not had a real major effect on drawing odds to be one short, as I drew a goat tag a few years ago, and I must have been one short on that one too.
Thanks,
WyMo

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom