May 9th is coming up!

I made some very generous donations to the Caldera raffle this year. Maxed out on 2nd archery and Muzzle Loader tix. Hoping to return to Juraasic park!

I am excited that the results come out so much earlier this season. Turkey season is barely over out this way and then I get draw results.

>I am excited that the results
>come out so much earlier
>this season. Turkey season is
>barely over out this way
>and then I get draw
>results.

It may take us till then to get a turkey. They are pretty scared right now.

After tomorrow it is only 2 weeks till results come in.

They should send out emails the day before as they have in the past, which would be Tuesday the 8th after 5:00pm to successful applicants.

It is Christmas for grown ups! I wait all year for the results to come out and then start all over again! I know I put in for about everything possible this year.

Good luck!

LAST EDITED ON Apr-24-12 AT 06:50PM (MST)[p]two weeks from tonight amigos(beginning at cinderfellas stroke of midnight)...it will be here before we know it though it really seems like not fast enough...stay thirsty my friends!!!

Since I was 9 years old I waited impatiently every single year for my rejection letters in the mail. When you are a kid and hunting is everything you kinda loose intrest by 18 when you never drew a tag. Therefore I really don't look forward to the draws anymore. I just plan on a couple private land hunts that way I know I'm going somewhere. If I draw I draw. However I only put in for the best hunts so my chances of drawing are about 1% per hunt. me and my wife have 6 hunts each and my son has two. That means as a family we have a 14% chance of drawing one tag. Therefore the odds say I'm not drawing. Not being negative here just being realistic is all. Add to that the fact that I drew premier bull elk and antelope hunts the last two years straight. I look at it as burning up all my mojo at once. Stinky's got no more mojo left.

Pass on the mojo stinky, I'm feeling lucky again this year.But not holding my breath for my home unit 12 bull.....good luck to all!

Little bird done said the audit is complete and test was successful yesterday...That button is gettin pushed early....But by all means, please don't everyone call G&F....

No problems logging on here. The last few years the g&f has been like clockwork on draw results. E-mails after 5 the day before, and results posted right at midnight.

>I am suddenly unable to log
>into my account...anyone else???
>www.streamflies.com

Cody, I understand that the people that can log onto their accounts now were disqualified from the draw for late harvest reporting.... thats just what I heard.

>>I am suddenly unable to log
>>into my account...anyone else???
>>www.streamflies.com
>
>
>Cody, I understand that the people
>that can log onto their
>accounts now were disqualified from
>the draw for late harvest
>reporting.... thats just what I
>heard.

Paul, sadly you are correct. I called the front office about 8 times and that is exactly what they said. The ladies did tell me stop calling though...

: )

www.streamflies.com

>>>I am suddenly unable to log
>>>into my account...anyone else???
>>>www.streamflies.com
>>
>>
>>Cody, I understand that the people
>>that can log onto their
>>accounts now were disqualified from
>>the draw for late harvest
>>reporting.... thats just what I
>>heard.
>
>Paul, sadly you are correct.
>I called the front office
>about 8 times and that
>is exactly what they said.
> The ladies did tell
>me stop calling though...
>
>: )
>
>
>www.streamflies.com

I was joking. Are you serious?

I'm just kidding guys! My results read "pending" just like all of yours. And besides, I know better than to call the front desk of any F&G office!

I am dying for results and I can't wait to see what I and all of my MM buds draw this year.

Here's to 2012,

Cody

www.streamflies.com

It killed me last year... everyone started getting e-mails and I got NONE! Then checked soon after midnight and got drawn for a cow elk hunt! Never did receive a e-mail... but yeah, I'm counting down. Tick tock tick tock...

I had a friend last year that drew tags without getting an email for one of them. Two years ago after the Crane draw I logged on to my account and saw the red unsuccessful, but about a week later I got a tag in the mail. I logged back on and it showed green.

Only a little more than a week away. Hopefully Christmas comes early this year. First time putting in for New Mexico! Beginners luck?

The activity on this forum has dropped to nothing since the application deadline. I know lots of you are superstitious. Is it bad luck to post messages before the draw? If so im screwed! Ha ha. Good luck to all.

>The activity on this forum has
>dropped to nothing since the
>application deadline. I know lots
>of you are superstitious. Is
>it bad luck to post
>messages before the draw?
>If so im screwed!
>Ha ha. Good luck to
>all.

I dont like to admit it, but, I am superstitious. Good idea for a post.
I do not want to jinx my draws for this year have been careful not to do anything to mess up the mojo.

Who cares. I wont draw a thing and I don't particularly care.

BTW paul I was on the phone playing salesman when you called. Got your message and it wasn't me who called you.

Hey paul, if youd pony up and go to africa with me you wouldn't have to worry about the draws either. and don't say you can't afford it cuz its way cheaper than hunting north america buddy.

You can't get in right now, so way to go you guys crashed the system! I am sure the draw is done and we will know in a week! Good luck!

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom