Maybe best year ever

L84hills

LAST EDITED ON Dec-27-12 AT 06:50AM (MST)[p]Drew two bighorn tags in same state,Nevada, a California and Desert! same year! had time and resources to scout and hunt sheep alot.Scored about324 inches of sheep mass!Man I had a year down side is it will be a long time for a sheep tag now!.....
2717rams_2012.jpg

Wow! You sure beat the odds on the draw and then capped it off with two beautiful rams. Are you going to do 2 full body mounts on them? Congrats and thanks for sharing and making us all jealous. ;)

www.biggamedrawodds.com

ya i think you had a GREAT year, congrads on 2 sweeet rams, wanna share any more pics or the stories....i am sure they would be well received..

How to start an argument online:
1. Express an opinion
2. Wait

Did you shoot them both within like an hour of each other? Neither one appears to be caped or gutted???

Congrats.

>Did you shoot them both within
>like an hour of each
>other? Neither one appears
>to be caped or gutted???
>
>
>Congrats.

I think he spliced 2 photos together to show them both. Amazing season!

LAST EDITED ON Dec-27-12 AT 09:20PM (MST)[p]Why don't you top the year off with a quick Vegas trip. With your luck you will be set for life!
Now you have us all drooling, how about sharing a story and additional pictures.
Congratulations on two nice rams!

Congrats on the two nice sheep. I was scouting for antelope and talked to two guys scouting for sheep and one had two tags and was wondering if that was you. They were in a polaris and I was in a white truck. If it was you thanks for the help and glad you got your sheep. I saw lots of antelope, but did not find the big one I wanted so came home empty handed. We still had a fun hunt though.

Dang, the odds of getting those two tags in the same year have to be absolutely astronomical. Congrats. That year may never be topped in your hunting lifetime! Well done.

You guys are right about LUCKY. Thought i was on the wrong tag result page when i saw results thought i was on unsuccessful! Thanks for the comments I'll get some live sheep shots from hunts up after holidays,try to put some tale together in less than a couple pages!Happy New Year!!!

LAST EDITED ON Jan-01-13 AT 09:53AM (MST)[p]Been on the web forums since 1996 and can't recall ever someone drawing two ram tags from one state, much less tagging two. Seeing two in one photo like that looks unnatural! Only other time was a photo I saw of a market hunter taken at the turn of the century. Congrats, now sprinkle some of that magic dust on the rest of us.

Member RMEF, Pope & Young Club, UBNM, UWC & the SFW Hate Club

LAST EDITED ON Jan-02-13 AT 10:39AM (MST)[p]IIRC there was a young man that drew 2 sheep tags and a mountain goat tag in NV in the same year a few years ago.

Congrats you you!!!

"Whatever you are, be a good one."
- Abraham Lincoln

Way to go L84dinner! That's one for the books!

Getting the tags was 90% of the battle but you did well with the remaining 10%.

Thanks for sharing.... now how 'bout a little more of the story? It's off-season after all and we're all looking for a good story.

Zeke

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom